Classic WWF/E Moments Vol:Attitude Era

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Just bought my tickets for Wrestelmania next month LOL!!!

I'm not gonna know ANY wrestler that wasn't around pre-200, but it's a once in a lifetime opportunity that I can't pass up.

I have not watched a full episode or Raw/Smackdown since 2001, I don't what the hell I'm getting myself into!!
laugh.gif
You way up there in the seats?

Never been to University of Phoenix Stadium, but judging from the layout, I'm in the middle section.

There are still really good seats available, but I'm not dropping a butt load of $$ on something I'm not that interested in.

If this was late 90's, my +%@ would've been camping out days in advance for some floor seats!!

BTW, my seats are in Section 430 Row A Seats 10-11

i remember at the first WWF In Your House PPV they actually gave a house away. as for the undertaker, i stopped being scared of him after he stopped bringing out the body bags, when kane appeared, and when he turned into a biker.
The Rock on the mic with the Johnny Chan leopard print shirts, belt on the shoulder, and sideburns = G.O.A.T

I need to find some time to watch the videos in this thread.

Props to RKO2004.
pimp.gif

My favorite memory would be the first episode I watched. When stone cold put hhh in ambulance and ran straight into it. That was crazy. 98-03 by far the best years.

Ahhhh I miss these days. Rock n sock connection, when Kane had a mask. Undertaker - American bad a$&, Stephanie mcmahon, dx(china xpac and that other dude), forgot HD name but he would always bring a train of girls, Eddie guerro!!(rip. Him and the rock were my favs)) when eddie had china as a gf!? The hardy boys doing backflips like crazy off ladders!! That duo with a black and white guy(Dudley boys?? Idr)
anybody remember that match between chris benoit and Eddie guerro on smackdown that lasted for like 45 min? That had the be goat of all time match.
Wwe isn't the same anymore

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Anybody have luck wit that Wrestlemania 17?

only wrestlemania 17 ive seen on the internet is the one that's edited by WWE, I can't even watch it dubbing over everyone's entrance music and bleeping out "world wrestling federation" like someone cursed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

1998 king of the ring.
hell in cell
mankind vs. undertaker.

probably the best match i have ever seen.
i miss the days of when the WWF was crushing everything.
its painful to watch nowadays.
THAT was the defining moment for me. More so than Austin VS The Rock feud (even though it was
pimp.gif
, those two could put  a show despite a limited wrestling arsenal). Watching Mankind fly of the cage, crash land and get back up for more was
devil.gif
. To this day I still see that match and cringe and wonder just how much of his lifespan he shortened with those HITS

I hate to thread Jack or grave dig, but can anyone tell me where I can buy the OG Hollywood Rules shirt that Hogan had when the nWo first came out? The shirt can be seen here for reference:

Back
Top Bottom