Classic WWF/E Moments Vol:Attitude Era

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Didn't that video answer your question?

laugh.gif
Nope

Crowd Pop when Austin's music hit
eek.gif

Cena, HHH and Orton DREAM of a reaction like that..

Nothing in wrestling will ever be close to the Attitude Era! HAHAHA remember the Corporation, DX, and Ministry! Classic

Nothing in wrestling will ever be close to the Attitude Era! HAHAHA remember the Corporation, DX, and Ministry! Classic

Originally Posted by AirThompson

EC DUBB !!!!!!

At the :31 second mark of the Chris Jericho wins WWF title video on page 5, someone is holding up a 4Wrestling sign

EDIT: Oh, and I officially hate you RKO2004, for putting up these great videos and making me waste so much of my time. On that note, you need to put up the Austin/HHH vs Jericho/Benoit tag title match from Raw on 5/21/2001. Truly an amazing match

Originally Posted by luis og13s

the rock was my favorite when he was a heel and he had long sideburns and was apart of the corperation with vince....  "rooody poody candy ***"  

attitude era 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THIS.

Still rock my "Finally The Rock Has Come Back To.... PHOENIX" T-Shirt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wish I hadn't sold the rest of my shirts on eBay a few years back :/

Easily had over THIRTY different WWF tees. I failed.

Just bought my tickets for Wrestelmania next month LOL!!!

I'm not gonna know ANY wrestler that wasn't around pre-200, but it's a once in a lifetime opportunity that I can't pass up.

I have not watched a full episode or Raw/Smackdown since 2001, I don't what the hell I'm getting myself into!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Just bought my tickets for Wrestelmania next month LOL!!!

I'm not gonna know ANY wrestler that wasn't around pre-200, but it's a once in a lifetime opportunity that I can't pass up.

I have not watched a full episode or Raw/Smackdown since 2001, I don't what the hell I'm getting myself into!!
laugh.gif
You way up there in the seats?

Back
Top Bottom