Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 1 Post Sat, 4/19 12:30pm ESPN

Wizards' offense looks waaay out of sync. There is hardly any ball movement.
laugh.gif
@ Todd just sonning Delonte West.

And that travel call on Butler just now is the difference in how the refs will call this series.

Wiz travel= turnover
Lebron Travel= two free throws

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

CAVS in 6.... and I am at game 4 to talk Cash sh4t to all WIz fans..... lol
As I know most of you bammas on the boards wont be at the games 3 and 4
Nice avy. I bet you use that magazine like a 12 year old with his first Playboy.
This is coming from a guy with a screen name of Chester... go play with yourself... Haywood having a career game... LMAO!!!!!

^Yeah Gil's coming off the bench

Stevenson's doing a great job on Lebron

Haywood has all of our points right now. We need to get some offense going from someone other than Brendan

Nice avy. I bet you use that magazine like a 12 year old with his first Playboy.
This is coming from a guy with a screen name of Chester... go play with yourself...

This is coming from a guy with a screen name of Rudolph...

SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

This is coming from a guy with a screen name of Chester... go play with yourself... Haywood having a career game... LMAO!!!!!

Because Rudolph is so much better than Chester
eyes.gif

EDIT:
laugh.gif
at Chester and I being on the same page

This is coming from a guy with a screen name of Chester... go play with yourself...

SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

roll.gif

SEE WHAT I DID THERE?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ches, go easy in this thread, they gonna be looking for people to ban when fans start gettin riled up. Pace yourself homie.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ches, go easy in this thread, they gonna be looking for people to ban when fans start gettin riled up. Pace yourself homie.
laugh.gif
If I survive this postseason I'll be amazed. Nothing would make these Cavs fans happier (even though I'm already on "Ignore" by2/3's of them)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
If I survive this postseason I'll be amazed. Nothing would make these Cavs fans happier (even though I'm already on "Ignore" by 2/3's of them)
laugh.gif
Oh the comedy of NT.... gotta luv the on screen personas.. and it will stay here......

I don't understand why they're doubling Lebron 30 feet from the basket....make him score first

Why they showing the Kobe/Shaq commercial when the Cavs game is on? They should show the Lebron/KG one.

Anyways, Cleveland is playing well even though Lebron is off. Gilbert is going to do some damage soon, I have a feeling.

I don't understand why they're doubling Lebron 30 feet from the basket....make him score first

They're doubling him so he doesn't score. Make everyone else beat you. Its working too, so why change it?

laugh.gif
Lebron's about to sit out game 2 with a chipped tooth

man, Cleavland's court design really bothers me! It's so hard for me to watch a Cavs game because of it.

Back
Top Bottom