Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Wizards Gilbert's swag is in playoff form
pimp.gif

these guys aren't bowing down to king james
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i had a feeling he was going to pull up from there
eek.gif

deshawn was already talkin about suspension on the bench after that lebron elbow
laugh.gif
... definitely a $**$# move by LBJ
smh.gif

gil from deep
pimp.gif
.. "im hot"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Why they showing the Kobe/Shaq commercial when the Cavs game is on? They should show the Lebron/KG one.

No, they should continue to show guys who have actually won championships in their careers.

GILBERT
pimp.gif

Lebron won't take too much more of this...Nice shot by Gil though, he definitely has that look in his eyes....He better get his while he can though

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Anyone else see that elbow Lebron just threw at Blatche? I can not stand this dude, what a +%%#@ move.

The announcers didn't say a word about it either

WORD!!! I was just thinking that. The Wiz needs to play this dude physical the entire game, I'm telling ya'll, play him physical, and he will startto settle for jumpers.

Yall dudes hate Lebron...you know damn well if that was DeShawn or someone else on the Wiz who threw the elbow you'd be singing their praises. They beenmugging dude all game and he sent a shot back to let him know he aint gonna let that happen. Yall dudes sound like girls.

i doubt the wiz will keep this up all game..if anything lebron should drive it in there EVERY TIME...get the whole front court in foul trouble... I wouldwelcome this physical play..

Back
Top Bottom