Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 1 Post Sat, 4/19 12:30pm ESPN

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by roback1991

Good comeback. But you lose. You called someone else a hillbilly when your name is " Chuck" and you live in Eugene, Oregon
And?

Eugene is full of hippies, not hillbillies. Ohio is full of hillbillies. Two or three large towns do not make up for that.

/fail

I got goons in Portland that will body you for $5 a meal at Popeye's. Sit down, Chuck.

laugh.gif
the dude making fun of Ohio is from Oregon
roll.gif

What a gump
roll.gif
Annnnnnnnnnd Oregon has more professional sports championships over the last 35 years than Ohio.

With one team.

Ouch.
sick.gif

We weren't talking about sports, you nincompoop. You called the state in which I reside "hillbilly". I don't think you understand. How old are you?

I don't think you understand.

Good comeback. But you lose. You called someone else a hillbilly when your name is " Chuck" and you live in Eugene, Oregon

My city:
33wkxmg.jpg

Your city:
1zcl28l.jpg

LOL, that is quite ironic...Oregon and Washington State has a HUGE logging industry, big olelumberjack dudes with their fingers and toes chopped off from logging accidents. I'm not saying all of the PacNorWest is Hillbilly, but I bet they got moreper capita than Ohio.

That series AxMen on The History Channel is quite entertaining though, y'all need to check it out, bunchof swearing, drinking, and lumberjack living.

Oregon's Finest..which one is you McFLOP?
logger_browning.png

My man, you need to calm down, it aint that serious. Just relax and roll up some of that schwaggy, stale "chronic" Ohio bud
laugh.gif

And?

Eugene is full of hippies, not hillbillies. Ohio is full of hillbillies. Two or three large towns do not make up for that.

/fail

I got goons in Portland that will body you for $5 a meal at Popeye's. Sit down, Chuck.

I got hicks in Ohio that will thump you for a can of Skoal and a case of Pabst.

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

whoa whoa whoa....we're now having a debate over which city is better?? D.C. by FAR!!
laugh.gif

I never liked the city of Cleavland, and never will....nothing but a bunch of Drew Carey's walking around.

Originally Posted by KAPSI1911

LOL, that is quite ironic...Oregon and Washington State has a HUGE logging industry, big ole lumberjack dudes with their fingers and toes chopped off from logging accidents. I'm not saying all of the PacNorWest is Hillbilly, but I bet they got more per capita than Ohio.

That series AxMen on The History Channel is quite entertaining though, y'all need to check it out, bunch of swearing, drinking, and lumberjack living.

Oregon's Finest..which one is you McFLOP?
logger_browning.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Touche.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

whoa whoa whoa....were now having a debate which city is better?? DC by FAR!!
laugh.gif

I never liked the city of Cleavland, and never will....nothing but a bunch of Drew Carey's walking around.

Ehhh. Drew Carey is from Old Brooklyn and he can stay there - he's a dirty Republican. But seriously, I never liked the city of Cleavland either.

Just got back...
indifferent.gif
This bum +%% Deshawn Stevenson. He shot 19% in the playoffs last year, and what does he do to follow it up? (drum roll please)......1-9!
indifferent.gif
I don't want to hear another word out of his mouth until he can hit a damn shot in the playoffs.

I haven't had a chance to read the previous page. someone bring me up to speed. Are Wizard fan blaming refs? that's odd.

oh and I didn't get a chance to watch the game. so, Arenas and Stevenson didn't back up their trash talk? that too is surprising. wow. especially onStevenson's part. that guy does so many things so well, like growing a beard and um.... um... [crickets].

Stevenson is one of those guys that is regarded as trash, yet by calling him trash you are still overrating him.

So the Cavs beat the Wizards in Game 1, and the post-game discussion on NT is a comparison between the hillbilly-ness of Ohio and Oregon.

[ben stein] Woooooow. [/stein]

Is Ben Stein relevant anymore?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So the Cavs beat the Wizards in Game 1, and the post-game discussion on NT is a comparison between the hillbilly-ness of Ohio and Oregon.

nerd.gif
ben_st1.jpg
New stoneface?
nerd.gif

terrible game, Wizards could have easily had that game if they stepped it up just a little. SMH at Stevenson as well.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

nerd.gif

It's all in good fun Ska, BTW, what is the hillbilly ratio of Kentucky? I'm sure on par withBrooklyn NY right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

damn, i was gonna post something about the game, but it looks like nobody on the thread is talking about the game anymore. Good win by Cavs!

Originally Posted by jay y kay

damn, i was gonna post something about the game, but it looks like nobody on the thread is talking about the game anymore. Good win by Cavs!
I'm here bro.

Delonte West played great.

Awesome defense down the stretch.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

whoa whoa whoa....were now having a debate which city is better?? DC by FAR!!
laugh.gif

Ehhh. Drew Carey is from Old Brooklyn and he can stay there - he's a dirty Republican. But seriously, I never liked the city of Cleavland either.

Yeah I've never even heard of the place, but that's probably where all those hillbillies Chester is talking about live anyway.

Back
Top Bottom