Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 2 Post Mon. 4/21 7:00 pm

Stans, get your LeBron goggles off for a sec and try to look at the situation from an objective perspective. Haywood gave a hard foul, nothing more, itwasn't excessive AT ALL. Guarandamntee if it wasn't Bron, he wouldn't have been ejected. Most of the Cavs fans on here have no objectivity.

Series is a wrap. Learning experience for Washington, maybe if they meet again next year they wont start talking a week early. Washington MAY get a win athome because of the fans, but im ready for all the analysts to admit they were flat out wrong about Cleveland. People can keep sleeping on them, makes it allthat much more sweeter when the Cavs embarass the Wiz.

All this talk about stupid *!@$...at the end of the day...that team is looking at another first round exit.

Maybe yall need to focus more on that...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Stans, get your LeBron goggles off for a sec and try to look at the situation from an objective perspective. Haywood gave a hard foul, nothing more, it wasn't excessive AT ALL. Guarandamntee if it wasn't Bron, he wouldn't have been ejected. Most of the Cavs fans on here have no objectivity.

i agree

indifferent.gif
Reggie. dude just yells and says crazy +#@%. Varajo makes themost acrobatic play of his (unfortunate) career and Reggie calls it an easy layup

indifferent.gif
Gilbert. Dude is wack right now, waaaaay off his game, settinscreens backwards with his feet.

Nobody is sleeping on the Cavs.

They're not a good team, and they'll playing a jump-shooting team that isn't knocking them down. If they get past the Wiz, they will certainly notgo past the 2nd round.

[Luniz]"I got 5 on it."[/Luniz]

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

All this talk about stupid *!@$...at the end of the day...that team is looking at another first round exit.

Maybe yall need to focus more on that...

u have some bad mumbo sauce today? U stayin salty in this thread....

what's you team?

smh at lebron not hitting free throws.....Its a MUST for him to be able to hit them consistently with his hard style of play..

they are calling a lot of ticky tack fouls now...it's gonna be hard to washington at come back at this juncture

what the hell? they called a foul on Butler??? u gotta be kidding me..... soft @$% league
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Stans, get your LeBron goggles off for a sec and try to look at the situation from an objective perspective. Haywood gave a hard foul, nothing more, it wasn't excessive AT ALL. Guarandamntee if it wasn't Bron, he wouldn't have been ejected. Most of the Cavs fans on here have no objectivity.

Most of yall don't. Forget the laker fan, the majority in here are blind.

laugh.gif
@ People saying this series is over, the Wizards can get 2 at Home. They will at least get 1 Home win.

laugh.gif

And Laker fans are down-to-earth reasonable people, right?

roll.gif
@ that last foul on Caron. All the physical play and they call that %%#@, c'mon.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Some of the Laker fans on here are crazy but I can name more than a few who are objectionable. You Cavs fans believe LeBron can do NO wrong and is the bestthing to happen since sliced bread and Kraft singles.

"King" James cannot be touched nowadays...i really didn't believe in all the bs fouls the lebrons get until they cheated us in philly lastweek...I just wanna see basketball be played and that can't happen if a player on D can't come in contact with the offensive player

Originally Posted by slaman16

LeBron shuts up cocky DeShawn Stevenson
Initially down nineteen points, DeShawn Stevenson blows on his hand as if it's on-fire after burying a three-pointer on LeBron James. But this just adds fuel to the fire with the riff between Stevenson and the L-Train, as James promptly knocks down a three in Stevenson's grill.

DeShaowned

Back
Top Bottom