Cleveland's Response To Lebron's Rise Commercial

laugh.gif
That was pretty on point.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by SoleControl

When will they understand that he didn't owe them any explanation? Has no one explained this to them yet?
But why is nike/bron making a commercials like this in the 1st place? Asking them wat he shouldve done? As much as Cleveland is not letting go, so is Nike & Lebron.
Cleveland responded... 

Thank you Decmember, at least someone from the outside looking in understands. You team up with a giant corporation to further advance your decision making and ask "what should I do?".

Um, last time I checked - that was a question. He asked and Cleveland fans answered. That's it.

When will they understand that he didn't owe them any explanation? Has no one explained this to them yet?
But why is nike/bron making a commercials like this in the 1st place? Asking them wat he shouldve done? As much as Cleveland is not letting go, so is Nike & Lebron.
Cleveland responded... 

Thank you Decmember, at least someone from the outside looking in understands. You team up with a giant corporation to further advance your decision making and ask "what should I do?".

Um, last time I checked - that was a question. He asked and Cleveland fans answered. That's it.

Cleveland responded... 
Who said he was responding to just Cleveland?  I'm pretty sure he was responding to the nation as a whole.  That commercial was for everyone who criticized his decision, not just that lonely state
laugh.gif

Cleveland responded... 
Who said he was responding to just Cleveland?  I'm pretty sure he was responding to the nation as a whole.  That commercial was for everyone who criticized his decision, not just that lonely state
laugh.gif

Well put together.  I thought it was going to be like one of those vids where Ohio put a song together to get him to stay. 
laugh.gif

Well put together.  I thought it was going to be like one of those vids where Ohio put a song together to get him to stay. 
laugh.gif

Glad someone responded - whenever i see the ad I just sit there going "yes" whenever he asks a dumb question. Should I disappear - yes, please. get my tattoo removed - "yes". Admit i am a championship chaser - yes. Glad the good people of Cleveland took him to task for a dumb ad.

Glad someone responded - whenever i see the ad I just sit there going "yes" whenever he asks a dumb question. Should I disappear - yes, please. get my tattoo removed - "yes". Admit i am a championship chaser - yes. Glad the good people of Cleveland took him to task for a dumb ad.

Back
Top Bottom