Cleveland's Response To Lebron's Rise Commercial

That was pretty good. Too bad their owner is a *%*#+%% idiot
laugh.gif

haha i answered "yes" to most of the questions he asked too. they were printing shoes with loyalty written on the sole, what did he expect? but i knew for years he was leaving the way he spoke about the differance between akron and clevlend. made millions off the state and quit in the playoffs, they gonna be mad for a while.

cartman roasted him too

they should have brought up deltone smashing.

haha i answered "yes" to most of the questions he asked too. they were printing shoes with loyalty written on the sole, what did he expect? but i knew for years he was leaving the way he spoke about the differance between akron and clevlend. made millions off the state and quit in the playoffs, they gonna be mad for a while.

cartman roasted him too

they should have brought up deltone smashing.

cleveland is that virgin girl you had sex with on a drunk night and has fallen in love with you

cleveland is that virgin girl you had sex with on a drunk night and has fallen in love with you

that was lame as hell

A contract is a binding business agreement..once it reaches maturation both sides can do whatever they want, no matter what verbal agreements are made beforehand. When will dumb Clevelanders learn this?
laugh.gif

that was lame as hell

A contract is a binding business agreement..once it reaches maturation both sides can do whatever they want, no matter what verbal agreements are made beforehand. When will dumb Clevelanders learn this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

ON POINT!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

ON POINT!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just let it go already goddamn.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I do sympathize with them being upset about how he did it though; the decision spectacle was foul.

Just let it go already goddamn.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I do sympathize with them being upset about how he did it though; the decision spectacle was foul.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

that was lame as hell

laugh.gif
for the 372832nd time: nobody is criticizing Lebron for leaving. Athletes change teams all the time, including stars.

It's the way he did it that people criticized. He didn't have the courtesy of informing his team of his decision. He went on national TV for a dog and pony show that was embarrassing to ESPN, Lebron, Cleveland, etc.

And if you make an ad that just rehashes all the things people said about you, then you leave it open to even more criticism and mockery. This wasn't even as good as what South Park did to him the other night.

That soundclip at the end of LeBron saying he wouldn't quit until he brought a championship to Cleveland made my heart hurt for Cavs fans.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

that was lame as hell

laugh.gif
for the 372832nd time: nobody is criticizing Lebron for leaving. Athletes change teams all the time, including stars.

It's the way he did it that people criticized. He didn't have the courtesy of informing his team of his decision. He went on national TV for a dog and pony show that was embarrassing to ESPN, Lebron, Cleveland, etc.

And if you make an ad that just rehashes all the things people said about you, then you leave it open to even more criticism and mockery. This wasn't even as good as what South Park did to him the other night.

That soundclip at the end of LeBron saying he wouldn't quit until he brought a championship to Cleveland made my heart hurt for Cavs fans.
frown.gif

Imagine if Cavs fans actually redirected their energy and put their focus on supporting the team rather than this back and forth with LeBron. They'd probably have one of the best fan bases in the league.

Then again, maybe that's the real problem with Cleveland...

Imagine if Cavs fans actually redirected their energy and put their focus on supporting the team rather than this back and forth with LeBron. They'd probably have one of the best fan bases in the league.

Then again, maybe that's the real problem with Cleveland...

Back
Top Bottom