Cleveland's Response To Lebron's Rise Commercial

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 So on point

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Imagine if Cavs fans actually redirected their energy and put their focus on supporting the team rather than this back and forth with LeBron. They'd probably have one of the best fan bases in the league.

Then again, maybe that's the real problem with Cleveland...
This.

Imagine if Cavs fans actually redirected their energy and put their focus on supporting the team rather than this back and forth with LeBron. They'd probably have one of the best fan bases in the league.

This.

Should've quickly flashed a picture of Gloria James and then a picture of Delonte's jersey. Would've been the perfect subliminal ...

Should've quickly flashed a picture of Gloria James and then a picture of Delonte's jersey. Would've been the perfect subliminal ...

Originally Posted by pootaing

cleveland is that virgin girl you had sex with on a drunk night and has fallen in love with you

indifferent.gif
 They need to get over it.
30t6p3b.gif

Just let it go already goddamn.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Except they already do...genius

Originally Posted by pootaing

cleveland is that virgin girl you had sex with on a drunk night and has fallen in love with you

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just let it go already goddamn.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Except they already do...genius

Can't wait for Heat vs. Knicks... I can see someone getting reckless at either that game or the Cavs game.

Can't wait for Heat vs. Knicks... I can see someone getting reckless at either that game or the Cavs game.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It's easy to sit there and say this stuff when you're not a fan of that team, or you don't live in that city. I'm a Sonics fan and I am never going to get over them leaving. Sorry!

And it's hard to get over itwhen ESPN pounds this into your head every day, and then Lebron reopens the wounds with this self-serving ad.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It's easy to sit there and say this stuff when you're not a fan of that team, or you don't live in that city. I'm a Sonics fan and I am never going to get over them leaving. Sorry!

And it's hard to get over itwhen ESPN pounds this into your head every day, and then Lebron reopens the wounds with this self-serving ad.

Keep in mind, this video doesn't display the sentiments of ALL Cavs fans.

I'm sure there are a lot of them that have moved on and are supporting the team they have now.

I highly doubt everyone in Cleveland is still crying over this.

It's mostly the media that wont let it go. Like ESPN going out and interviewing fans a couple weeks ago. You know all they showed was the bitter fans, not the ones who were level headed and had moved on.

I just hate when any group of fans is blanketed like that. Being a Knicks/Yankees fan, it happens a lot.
laugh.gif

Keep in mind, this video doesn't display the sentiments of ALL Cavs fans.

I'm sure there are a lot of them that have moved on and are supporting the team they have now.

I highly doubt everyone in Cleveland is still crying over this.

It's mostly the media that wont let it go. Like ESPN going out and interviewing fans a couple weeks ago. You know all they showed was the bitter fans, not the ones who were level headed and had moved on.

I just hate when any group of fans is blanketed like that. Being a Knicks/Yankees fan, it happens a lot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yes because one PLAYER leaving the city is the SAME as a TEAM leaving the city.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yes because one PLAYER leaving the city is the SAME as a TEAM leaving the city.
eyes.gif

Umm what the hell is this? All of our home games have been sold out thus far without Lebron.
laugh.gif

Facts > opinions. Than again, maybe that's the real problem with NT...

Umm what the hell is this? All of our home games have been sold out thus far without Lebron.
laugh.gif

Facts > opinions. Than again, maybe that's the real problem with NT...

Back
Top Bottom