Cleveland's Response To Lebron's Rise Commercial

Nobody even talks about duke anymore.

Yall act like we walking the city crying or something lol yall dudes pathetic for falling for anything spewed online.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

It's hilarious how Cleveland have truly convinced themselves that they were doing LeBron a favor for drafting him at #1, as if no one else in the league wanted him, like they were the only ones who took the chance on him. And now they will forever feel that LeBron owns them something.
laugh.gif

But these people just can't seem to make up their mind. Like in this video, it's obvious that they're salty because of the mere fact that Bron left. But then when you explain to them that he was a free agent and he had every right to leave, then they go in a "it's not that he left, it's how he left" mode. Then it's "it's not how he left, it's that he left to Miami to play with other stars". Make up your minds already, or just let it go.

it is how he left and how he handled it though.   yeah cleveland needs to eventually get over it but the way he took a dump on cleveland on national tv with his decision was a complete joke and embarassment that made a mockery out of free agency and espn is just as much to blame for being money hungry and broadcasting that crap.

no one can dispute that he was a free agent and had the right to go wherever he wanted, had he just left minus the whole spectacle or gave the cavs some sort of heads up about this then i would say that it would be completely unreasonable for the cleveland fans to handle it the way they did. had he gone about leaving without the huge spectacle i would thing most cavs fans would appreciate the past 7 years and even if they were pissed they would eventually get over it because they don't own lebron and he doesn't belong to the city of cleveland but he took a dump on the city on national tv and for that i could see where the anger from the cavs fans comes from.

ultimately time will heal those wounds i believe and it will take a while,  the cavs becoming contenders again might help speed up the process though.

with that being said, that video was pretty funny.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

It's hilarious how Cleveland have truly convinced themselves that they were doing LeBron a favor for drafting him at #1, as if no one else in the league wanted him, like they were the only ones who took the chance on him. And now they will forever feel that LeBron owns them something.
laugh.gif

But these people just can't seem to make up their mind. Like in this video, it's obvious that they're salty because of the mere fact that Bron left. But then when you explain to them that he was a free agent and he had every right to leave, then they go in a "it's not that he left, it's how he left" mode. Then it's "it's not how he left, it's that he left to Miami to play with other stars". Make up your minds already, or just let it go.

it is how he left and how he handled it though.   yeah cleveland needs to eventually get over it but the way he took a dump on cleveland on national tv with his decision was a complete joke and embarassment that made a mockery out of free agency and espn is just as much to blame for being money hungry and broadcasting that crap.

no one can dispute that he was a free agent and had the right to go wherever he wanted, had he just left minus the whole spectacle or gave the cavs some sort of heads up about this then i would say that it would be completely unreasonable for the cleveland fans to handle it the way they did. had he gone about leaving without the huge spectacle i would thing most cavs fans would appreciate the past 7 years and even if they were pissed they would eventually get over it because they don't own lebron and he doesn't belong to the city of cleveland but he took a dump on the city on national tv and for that i could see where the anger from the cavs fans comes from.

ultimately time will heal those wounds i believe and it will take a while,  the cavs becoming contenders again might help speed up the process though.

with that being said, that video was pretty funny.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Yall act like we walking the city crying or something lol yall dudes pathetic for falling for anything spewed online.

nerd.gif

*Looks at avy*

Son straight weeping on the inside
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

*Looks at avy*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

nerd.gif

*Looks at avy*

laugh.gif

frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

*goes back to watching the Cavs beat the Sixers...*

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

nerd.gif

*Looks at avy*

laugh.gif

frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

*goes back to watching the Cavs beat the Sixers...*

commercial was on point.

yes lebron has the right to go where he wants.

the way he did it and the reasons he did it were weak. still do not how people defend the way and the why he did things.

commercial was on point.

yes lebron has the right to go where he wants.

the way he did it and the reasons he did it were weak. still do not how people defend the way and the why he did things.

i think Lebron leaving the way he did, on tv and all that crap was a %%*** move. one thing i don't understand is why are the Cavs and their fans mad that they found out he was leaving the last week of free agency?

did yall really think you had a chance at signing anyone else?

didnt you have enough cap space to sign Lebron and someone else, but couldnt find anyone to go to cleveland?

Y?????

i think Lebron leaving the way he did, on tv and all that crap was a %%*** move. one thing i don't understand is why are the Cavs and their fans mad that they found out he was leaving the last week of free agency?

did yall really think you had a chance at signing anyone else?

didnt you have enough cap space to sign Lebron and someone else, but couldnt find anyone to go to cleveland?

Y?????

Originally Posted by GJones712

I'm sure there are a lot of them that have moved on and are supporting the team they have now.
QFT.
QFT? You're the guy who has a Lebron/Lebron Billboard avy when you could have a J.J. Hickson avy supporting the current team personnel and not displaying your bitterness for those NOT on the team.

I'm sure there are a lot of them that have moved on and are supporting the team they have now.
QFT.
QFT? You're the guy who has a Lebron/Lebron Billboard avy when you could have a J.J. Hickson avy supporting the current team personnel and not displaying your bitterness for those NOT on the team.

Originally Posted by JPZx

QFT.

laugh.gif
at the avy change...

Originally Posted by JPZx

QFT.

laugh.gif
at the avy change...

This avy was only supposed to be when the Heat came to play us on December 2nd, I applied it, posted, tested it out and than switched it back but yuku is slower than molasses when it comes to switching avys.

Got damn yall take the internet serious.   

JPZx, aren't you the one who applied to the Knicks bandwagon club because you thought Lebron was going there?? Don't make me post that screenshot.

This avy was only supposed to be when the Heat came to play us on December 2nd, I applied it, posted, tested it out and than switched it back but yuku is slower than molasses when it comes to switching avys.

Got damn yall take the internet serious.   

JPZx, aren't you the one who applied to the Knicks bandwagon club because you thought Lebron was going there?? Don't make me post that screenshot.

and yall take lebron leaving too serious... one of these days there will be a heat or lebron thread without you in it... then we will know your city didnt cry over lebron that day....

and yall take lebron leaving too serious... one of these days there will be a heat or lebron thread without you in it... then we will know your city didnt cry over lebron that day....

Typical NT responses...

1. Telling the person they're having an argument with that "they're taking the internet too seriously"
2. Say something completely irrelevant to what both parties are talking about.

You committed both of those. You're part of the Niketalk Staff too, correct? You really reflect well on them.

*I've stated multiple times on here that when I first sent the PM out about the Knicks it was when I was drunk/high and I wasn't in the right mind. In fact, the Knicks brass on here offered me a spot shortly later and I turned it down because I was finally chemically free. That whole weekend I was #!$%@+ up.

Typical NT responses...

1. Telling the person they're having an argument with that "they're taking the internet too seriously"
2. Say something completely irrelevant to what both parties are talking about.

You committed both of those. You're part of the Niketalk Staff too, correct? You really reflect well on them.

*I've stated multiple times on here that when I first sent the PM out about the Knicks it was when I was drunk/high and I wasn't in the right mind. In fact, the Knicks brass on here offered me a spot shortly later and I turned it down because I was finally chemically free. That whole weekend I was #!$%@+ up.

Back
Top Bottom