Clippers Season Thread (Back to reality - Loss at Sac)

Things are gonna get verryyyy interesting.. They should throw ZBO at the 3
laugh.gif

Tough loss tonight but I think the team will start to turn things around.

I was torn with the trade at first but I think Z-Bo is going to be a beast and his 20/10 is sure going to help.

I'm excited to see more of EG and hopefully he develops quickly.

I didn't even bother to watch the final 16 seconds of the game when we had the opportunity to win it .. Same story every game .. We always find ways tolose ..

I mean, if we allow Andre Miller to drain a 3 during crunch time, then we deserve to lose ..
ohwell.gif

This team always have trouble closing out games .. Oh well ..

I do like the fact that Gordon will be getting the opportunity to improve with more minutes .. We're improving, but it still isn't showing up in thewin column ..

i'm hoping Eric Gordon will finally get more playing time now... but i have a feeling Ricky Davis will still take some of EG's pt
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i'm hoping Eric Gordon will finally get more playing time now... but i have a feeling Ricky Davis will still take some of EG's pt
sick.gif

Last night @ Philly R.Davis started but EJ got way more minutes than him.
pimp.gif

So your guys' lineup looks to be...

Baron
Gordon
Camby/Randolph
Camby/Randolph
Kaman

Is that right? Can these 3 big men be a cohesive unit? I'm just wondering. I guess we're just going to have to wait and see how it plays out.

B Davis
Gordon
Thorton
Zach
Kaman
Camby

This is your core right? Is there any others that belong in this group?

I left Ricky out as he obviously is not that important, who else you got?

That's a good 6 right there, but you guys will learn real quick to dislike Zach, hope he gets moved in another deal. Trust me.
wink.gif

Oh damn, I left Thornton out. Yeah, what's the LAC lineup going to look like and how is the playing time going to be divided?
nerd.gif

^ WRONG

Baron
Ricky or Gordon
Thornton
ZBO
Kaman or Camby

Clippers Insist They'll Keep Camby, Kaman
The Clippers insist that they'll keep both Marcus Camby and Chris Kaman after acquiring Zach Randolph from the Knicks on Friday.
Los Angeles has been rumored to have interest in New Jersey's Vince Carter, and they could use one of their big men to pry him away from the Nets.

However, the contract of Kaman is probably too long for New Jersey's liking.

Via ESPN

Please don't do it Done-leavy!
tired.gif

Kaman
Randolph
Thornton
Gordon
B. Davis

Camby
P. Davis (spot up minutes)
R. Davis (spot up minutes)
Collins
Taylor

That would be my rotation
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

That's a good 6 right there, but you guys will learn real quick to dislike Zach, hope he gets moved in another deal. Trust me.
wink.gif

All we need from Zach is 15/10 which I think he's capable of doing alongside either Kaman or Camby.

btw I so wish that GSW FO didn't match that contract we offered 'Buike. Our team would have been so thoro.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Kaman
Randolph
Thornton
Gordon
B. Davis

Camby
P. Davis (spot up minutes)
R. Davis (spot up minutes)
Collins
Taylor

That would be my rotation
grin.gif
Wouldn't it be ideal to have a scoring threat to come off the bench? I doubt that Camby is a scoring threat.

Past scoring threats to come off the bench and help teams win were
Jamison in Dallas
Barbosa in Pheonix
Ginobili in San Antonio
Gordon in Chicago

Now I know most of these guys are guards, but I think I'd have Zach Randolph come off the bench. He can score and it's not like he was known forpassing and defense. Other than scoring and rebounding, there isn't much else he offers. I think it'd be a good role for him. Will he embrace the role?I don't know, but that's how I'd do it.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

btw I so wish that GSW FO didn't match that contract we offered 'Buike. Our team would have been so thoro.
Just to screw you guys over, it was worth it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by CP1708

wink.gif

All we need from Zach is 15/10 which I think he's capable of doing alongside either Kaman or Camby.

I know the numbers look sexy, but trust me, Zach ain't worth it. He slows everything down, the rest of your guys will get stagnant when he has the balland off the court he's just as much a liability. He cares about his numbers more then he cares about wins. You don't want that around your youngguys.

And wow if you guys go after Vince. They will be soft as hell, but you will have that entertainment value, that talkin about the squad thing going. But asI'm sure ya'll know, VC is beyond weak.
smh.gif

VC is so fragile I hope he comes nowhere near this team. Zach off the bench sounds interesting but would he embrace that role ala Odom/Lakers?

Yeah, off the bench would keep him from harming the flow of the offense. He could come in and just score which is what he likes to do.

He might, but he would need to be assured of a lot of minutes.

I'd prefer Zach to be a 6th man. He'd really help us off the bench. That 1 point loss shouldn't have happened.
smh.gif

Hopefully ZBO(20+/10+) fills the void put together with Baron, Thornton, Kaman and Camby so that we can at least have a better chance FTW this season.Personally, I'd rather see EJ start(Ricky is TRASH) the rest of the season rather than trade Kaman for a new SG/SF.
tired.gif

New Orleans tonight and the official introduction of Z-Bo.
By the way, he's the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.

well i dont know if its just me, but wth happened to ricky davis?? dude looks completely lost out there and he dont even get buckets anymore, talk about adisappointment
smh.gif

oh and im excited for zach's first game tonight now if only they could win another game

Back
Top Bottom