Clippers Season Thread (Back to reality - Loss at Sac)

"Hobbit"
laugh.gif

I rather trade Ricky than Cat. Either way, EG will get more PT
pimp.gif

I dont get why some of you guys aren't liking this deal. You get to keep both Camby and Kamen and get another big who can spread the floor with hisperimeter shooting. Not to mention, dude is a rebounding monster.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I dont get why some of you guys aren't liking this deal. You get to keep both Camby and Kamen and get another big who can spread the floor with his perimeter shooting. Not to mention, dude is a rebounding monster.

I agree with you .. I was never a big fan of Randolph, but if we're able to get him for only Thomas and Mobley, then I don't see a problem with thedeal .. We'll see what happens ..

^I have no problem with this trade...though i prefer trading Ricky.

Also, I rather give Z-Bo the ball in the post rather than TT. We'll be stacked down low, but we'll be short at the 2-3 spot, unless we play Z-BO at 3.

Originally Posted by CityByTheSea

^I have no problem with this trade...though i prefer trading Ricky.

Also, I rather give Z-Bo the ball in the post rather than TT. We'll be stacked down low, but we'll be short at the 2-3 spot, unless we play Z-BO at 3.
oi oiii, TT back to ny?
roll.gif

I dont get why some of you guys aren't liking this deal. You get to keep both Camby and Kamen and get another big who can spread the floor with his perimeter shooting. Not to mention, dude is a rebounding monster.
agree, i like this deal a lot for the clippers.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Tim Thomas played his best ball under D'Antoni though.
Well, to be fair. That was a contract year, and Amare/Nash caused a lot of double teams. Most of Thomas' shots were wide open looks. TheKnicks don't have a presence inside to cause the same double team help that's required for Amare.

Knicks have the money, and I expect Thomas to leave.

Originally Posted by LARidah23

I agree with you .. I was never a big fan of Randolph, but if we're able to get him for only Thomas and Mobley, then I don't see a problem with the deal .. We'll see what happens ..
Agreed. Thomas and Mobley is a pretty nominal price to pay for Randolph, so I can live with it. Plus, Clips have been having trouble scoringthis season and there's really no question that Randolph can score. I see this paying pretty immediate dividents.

pimp.gif
I wouldn't have supported this trade before the season started, but TT is trash and Zbo has been beasting...Cat has been decent though, but I likeE-Go at the 2 better.

Welcome to the Eric Gordon era
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

After watching the 1st quarter, I knew we shoulda traded Ricky Davis instead of CAT.

I can't stand Ricky jacking up shots

And I thought Gasol & Bynum are good, I think Kaman & Camby & Randolph will be much better.
Now it up to the supporting roles and coach to get this team to mesh together.

Originally Posted by CityByTheSea

After watching the 1st quarter, I knew we shoulda traded Ricky Davis instead of CAT.

I can't stand Ricky jacking up shots

Ricky jacking up shots>Trash Thomas jacking up shots

CAT's fiesty D will be missed but his "Lance Bass" swag won't.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

And I thought Gasol & Bynum are good, I think Kaman & Camby & Randolph will be much better.
Now it up to the supporting roles and coach to get this team to mesh together.

co-sign!

ZBO/Camby/Kaman will be easier on the eye that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom