Clippers Season Thread (Back to reality - Loss at Sac)

^I agree.

Once we finally get settled, stop all the trade talks, and keep our players focused, I think we'll play better. All these trades and trade rumors arereally hurtin us.

^^ I agree, I believe Kaman not playing isn't 100% based on the foot injury.
I think it has something to do with a transition of him out of the line-up in case he gets traded.
Seeing how it would look or dunction without him.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

kaman isnt the one to trade.

get rid of camby.

I disagree mainly b/c of Kaman's overrated contract, the recent "ZBO" acquistion and Camby's contract coming off the books in '10
pimp.gif

^ I went to that game vs Denver on Wed. so I'll be watching this game from mi casa.
tired.gif

The Dec 31st game is mandatory though.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by bright nikes

kaman isnt the one to trade.

get rid of camby.

I disagree mainly b/c of Kaman's overrated contract, the recent "ZBO" acquistion and Camby's contract coming off the books in '10
pimp.gif
So you would trade Kaman out of the Kaman, Camby, and Randolph trio? I'm not questioning you since you obviously know more about the Clipsthan I do, but I was baffled as to why the Clips wanted Randolph when they already had Kaman and Camby.

I would rather get rid of Camby, he is a walking injury and he still has value.

The Clips are not going to chase anyone in '10, so there is no point in trading Kaman.

Kaman
Randolph
Thornton
Gordon
Davis

Sounds like a good nucleus and they are all locked up, Camby just doesn't fit.

It would suck so much if the Clips lost another game by 1 point or by the final shot.

good win, im a laker fan, but i always wish the clips the best, i hate to see them struggling

What happened to Kaman? I tuned in during the fourth and didn't see him play/hear commentators talk about him.

^ plantar fasciitis and will be M.I.A. for a couple weeks I think.
tired.gif

Kaman out = more PT for ZBO
smokin.gif

btw get well EJ!
tired.gif

Was at the game today, and everyone was fired up down the stretch. Truly a big win, that we really needed.

We should've won this game by alot more though, but we missed alot free throws. Z-bo looked real good out there with B-Diddy. Him and Camby did a real goodjob with the boards (6 offensive rebounds for z-bo alone
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

The Dec 31st game is mandatory though.

yessir, just got my tickets, look out for me with the brand jersey with an X over it

Back
Top Bottom