Clippers want Isiah as coach..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LazyJ10:
It could be worse, they could want him as the GM too.
Yeah, it's a good thing they're not that dumb.
Mr DragonFlyJones:
IsiahThomas has emerged as a candidate to run the Clippers, a source hastold FOX Sports.
The Clippers have reached out to Thomas to take over as coach,general manager and president, according to a source close to thesituation.

Mike Dunleavy was revealed of his coaching duties earlier thisweek, but he remains the general manager.

Thomas, the former coach of the Pacers and Knicks, iscurrently coaching at Florida InternationalUniversity.

http://basketball.realgm....ers_eyeing_isiah_thomas/
Scratch that.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

DubA169:
The clippers... making knicks fans feel better about themselves for years
*wonders if the Knicks would get in trouble if they ran a motto for like a week 'Your New York Knicks- at least we're not the Clippers'*

laugh.gif

Wow...
laugh.gif

Never thought he would be working with a team in ANY capacity after what happened in NYC.

And here are the Clipps giving dude the keys to the whole franchise. SMDH
laugh.gif

Well the Clippers front office AND players want Isaiah as coach. So when they continue to be a waste of a franchise, they have someone to blame

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

DubA169:
The clippers... making knicks fans feel better about themselves for years
*wonders if the Knicks would get in trouble if they ran a motto for like a week 'Your New York Knicks- at least we're not the Clippers'*

laugh.gif

I want isiah to go to the clips just so i can see the crazyness in the post and daily news and the knicks thread. would be laughs for days
roll.gif

It's like they sit down and brainstorm each season about how they can keep the team as bad as possible.

The guy would make the team even worse and btw nobody will break "the Clipper curse"
roll.gif

rocksfan25:
It's like they sit down and brainstorm each season about how they can keep the team as bad as possible.
new guy: Hey guys, I was thinking... what about going after Kobe this offseason?
happy.gif

front office guy 1: *sigh*
front office guy 2:
indifferent.gif

front office girl: *facepalm*
front office guy 2: So anyways...
grin.gif
... like I was telling some of you yesterday, I was thinking about bringing in Isiah.
girl: As a coach?
smokin.gif
I like it.
guy 1: Wait, wait, wait... why just coach? Why not coach and GM?
eek.gif

new guy:
alien.gif
Are you guys serious?! Isiah THOMAS?! Former Knicks coach?
sick.gif
He'd be terrible!
guy 1: *smack!*
girl: So what do you guys say? Isiah Thomas as coach and GM? We good to go?
smokin.gif
happy.gif

new guy: (sarcastically) How 'bout making him coach, GM, and PRESIDENT?!
eyes.gif

guy 1: There we go! I knew you'd catch on! Let's do it, bring in Isiah as our ENTIRE upper management team! And get the new guy a beer.
smokin.gif

Yo, Stern needs to intervene.

I mean, I couldn't care less about the Clippers but Isiah Thomas is just bad for the NBA. Dude shouldn't be allowed to be affiliated in any way.

Didn't Isiah destroying the CBA and Knicks say everything?

And of course, of all teams, it's the Clippers who'd entertain this.

Clips fans, our thoughts are with you.

Back
Top Bottom