Clippers want Isiah as coach..

Ramona Shelburne of ESPNLosAngeles.com asked the Clippers for comment and Tweeted the following:

"Just checked with Clippers brass on the report about Isiah and got an ALL CAPS denial," wrote Shelburne.

I knew it wasn't true. Donald Sterling can't be that dumb..........can he?
ohwell.gif

This would be a terrible decision. Absolutely terrible. This "franchise" doesn't even deserve it's fans if this is how they are treated.

You know what? We're sitting here dogging the Clippers for picking Isiah, but I bet Zeke is down in Florida like 'The Clippers, though?
ohwell.gif
Really?'
laugh.gif

I'm thinking Zeke is begging to get to Clipperland....

But in the first three losing games of the Golden Panthers' season, the Hall of Famer's team was outscored 268-191. Its overall record stands at an abysmal 7-19. In the Sun Belt Conference, a middling group of unrated basketball teams, FIU is last in the East Division with a 4-9 tally.

The team has averaged a paltry 120 attendees per home game this season. The arena seats 6,000.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

I'm thinking Zeke is begging to get to Clipperland....

But in the first three losing games of the Golden Panthers' season, the Hall of Famer's team was outscored 268-191. Its overall record stands at an abysmal 7-19. In the Sun Belt Conference, a middling group of unrated basketball teams, FIU is last in the East Division with a 4-9 tally.

The team has averaged a paltry 120 attendees per home game this season. The arena seats 6,000.

Damn, I think he got the #1 juco player in the country on his squad too.

Bill Simmons is rolling around in his grave as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom