Clipse x Kanye x Kaws "Kinda Like A Big Deal" [Produced By DJ Khalil]

has anyone uploaded it to a myspace music account yet?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Some of y'all forreal ain't feelin' this...?

This track is RAW.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

*Throws on repeat*...

Thank you for liking something this year.
wink.gif

The song is cool. Mal and Pusha's verses could've been a little better. Kanye did his thing. But that beat is YELLOWSCHOOLBUSGLUEEATERETARDED...

[pusha]
sick.gif
[/pusha]

It's an alright track. But it kinda has the Hell Hath No Fury type vibe to it, aka type average.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by dreClark

Meh.

Meh all you want patna but this isn't even the official single. Better yet, this isn't even the street single to the official single. Think of thistrack as like a warning shot to anyone dropping this summer that thinks their %%@* is hot
laugh.gif

Anyway, Clipse featuring Cam'ron & Young Jeezy might be the street single leading to the official single. Ha!

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by dreClark

Meh.

Meh all you want patna but this isn't even the official single. Better yet, this isn't even the street single to the official single. Think of this track as like a warning shot to anyone dropping this summer that thinks their %%@* is hot
laugh.gif

Anyway, Clipse featuring Cam'ron & Young Jeezy might be the street single leading to the official single. Ha!
wink.gif
pimp.gif
I haven't evenlistened to the song. I just wanted to temper peoples enthusiasm.

the beat is
pimp.gif

Will give this some more listens but for the hype/anticipation this received I expected something more.

MY LORD this beat is
eek.gif
eek.gif

And Mal got this one...

"I'm the reason the hood needs a dental plan..."
eek.gif
smh.gif

That's how I know that he ain't +*%%...

Whoever wanted it for myspace, its on there page.

Also its a solid record but not really worth all the wait and set backs. I woulda dropped this earlier and around this time or a month or 2 later drop theclipse & cam record and then a week later the album.

Back
Top Bottom