Clipse x Kanye x Kaws "Kinda Like A Big Deal" [Produced By DJ Khalil]

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

NTers prolly gassing it. AS ALWAYS
laugh.gif

imma peep when i get home

without a doubt.
this is mediocre as $+%$.

but yeah, NT's Clipse infatuation is appaling.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

without a doubt.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this is mediocre as $+%$.[/color]

but yeah, NT's Clipse infatuation is appaling.
tired.gif

I don't know what your hearin' but this @#$% is crazy.

laugh.gif

So NT is gassing a song with both The Clipse & Kanye West with DJ Khalil on the boards? The song was already classic even before it dropped.

I hate this website at times.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Yo I might be the biggest Clipse fan on here, maybe not but definitely top 5. Here is what I think..

The beat is ill, one of the craziest I have heard in a while. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Now I think Pusha and Malice "dumbed it down"[/color] because about 95% of people don't understand the true meaning behind their lines because their lyrics are incredible and have more then 1 meaning most of the time, their songs need to be interpreted. I think the lyrics are not the best work of Clipse, but then again this is not even a single.

Also Malice and Pusha did an interview I don't remember when and it was posted on here, when Clipse said that they were going to dumb down the lyrics and do stupid and catchy songs. They said they thought people don't care about lyrics and weren't appreciating their music for what it was. (ex: soulja boy). And that they would feature everyone on their songs because that's how other people do, just to sell. So now instead of having sandman and ab-liva they got on Kanye, Cam and etc.

But I will be listening to the song on repeat, because the beat is bananas, and Clipse has flow no matter what they say and its a good song

How is the lyrics "dumbed down?"

I've listened to this about 10 times within the past 40 mins, im at a lost for words. A instrumental of this needs to drop somehow someway.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

laugh.gif

So NT is gassing a song with both The Clipse & Kanye West with DJ Khalil on the boards? The song was already classic even before it dropped.

That's exactly the point. Y'all were gassed off the line-up. I swear y'all are so overanxious for new music sometimes. How the $%!% isa product gonna be classic before it's even heard?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

That's exactly the point. Y'all were gassed off the line-up. I swear y'all are so overanxious for new music sometimes. How the $%!% is a product gonna be classic before it's even heard?
laugh.gif

I feel you're related to Foxy Brown.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

laugh.gif

That's exactly the point. Y'all were gassed off the line-up. I swear y'all are so overanxious for new music sometimes. How the $%!% is a product gonna be classic before it's even heard?
laugh.gif
same thing i was gonna type
laugh.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
@ a classic before its even heard. I aint mad at people for thinkinglike that sometimes though

i like it.

i'm not sayin it's the epic, but it's definitely got me more anxious as to what else they got for TTCD.

but if the track was 'classic' before it was even heard, wouldn't there be more people sayin this was wack cuz it ain't deliver?

joint knocks. i think that's why people like it. at least that's why i do. too damn short though, and i wish there were iller lines.

pretty good nonetheless.

ps. malice > push and 'ye on this one.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

my face looked like i just got a whiff of someones fart when i 1st put the song on

like this
56157357_567ac07fda.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
in a good way I hope! I've listened to this track 47 times now according to my iTunes
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

YOU HAZ A TWITTER!

Gotta love the emotion the Clipse and Ye put into this one. Definitely has that 'Clipse' feel to it with the drums and wild noises in the background.'Ye did his thing too. Everyone delivered, but I can understand what some people are saying because Push and Mal have been putting out some great lyricalmaterial lately. One thing I could say is this type of sound joined with decent lyrics doesn't come out too often. Props to Khalil on this one though. Hedid his thing. Can't wait until TTCD comes out. Keep putting out good music
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom