Clipse x Pharrell - "I'm Good" (Official 'Till The Casket Drops' Single)

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

itz a good song.. but this is FLOP material for an official first single. Stick to: Kinda Like A Big Deal > I'm Good.
I feel you. Thats how I kinda feel. But Kinda like a big deal didn't have that HOT SINGLE feel to it. Its good album material but notsomething to get back moderate fans...they just make cult music. I appreciate it but i've learned to not expect them to get crazy appeal anymore.

Beat is on point...this joints a banger
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I don't give a rat's @#+ about selling records or flopping anymore. The +!@#%# that ARE selling right now aren't making good music (with theexception of Kanye...depending on how you feel about his last work).

Dope finally good to hear an official single
I'll D/L this at work tomorrow, looks like mixed reactions so far though

Damn, ya'll @@%#%* still playing armchair A&R?

For the record, this joint is hot. I love the WGIFC series but Clipse don't sound right over Neptune-less production to me.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

First listen...this is good...
Sounds like some @%%% Slim Thug would do wit Pharrell (from the hook to the beat even some of the lyrics)...
I feel bad though...This isent a hit record ...
My N's bout to flop again
frown.gif
Completely agree. Not really feeling this too much. They need to leak that song playing at the end of those Malice video blogs.

This is perfect rider music, esp
for the Summer. It needs another
verse tho.

No disrespect to u, but Im enjoyin me
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...This %#$ is smoooooveee. Ive been sort of slacking on my Clipsematerial but Ive always known they were ill. I guess I need to join that "cult" folliwing again.

its alright, I got really excited then was alittle dissappointed I thought it was gonna be on some trill or grindin type song(idk why lol) Im more satisfiedwith Cam'ron and Dj drama lalumba

Stop !%@%+!+ worrying about album sales people. Just enjoy the music. If YOU like the song then YOU buy the album. Nuff Said

It's alright...maybe it will grow on me.

I hope that Champion and Popular Demand are better Neptunes collabos than this though.

Oh and Life Change from Malice's video blogs sounds the best out of everything I've heard so far.

Just listened on my lunch break...

I'm about to wash the car, polish the rims...and ride out to this @!$# all weekend long.

Pure crack...just as I expected. Something through me off on first listen because I was expecting a different set of drums to drop but I got used to it.

Back
Top Bottom