Clipse x Pharrell - "I'm Good" (Official 'Till The Casket Drops' Single)

grin.gif
eyes.gif

not feeling it at all.very weak verses from both and p on the hook doesnt do it for me.

forget this. doesn't touch "Kinda like a big deal" and i'm still waiting for CLIPSE X PHARRELL X CAM'RON "Back by PopularDemand"

lol I didn't mean the "forget this" part.......definitely a good track, i just got excited cuz i thought it was gonna be the track with P andkilla cam

Here it is! The official single from Clipse's upcoming third album Till The Casket Drops, brought to you exclusively by Complex.com. Fans of Pusha and Malice's previous releases will be happy to hear them reuniting with Pharrell over a classic Neptunes banger. The artwork (pictured above) was created by none other than KAWS, who is also working on the cover art for the group's album, which is now slated to drop this September.
Shout out to Steven Victor for sending over the joint-it's the first of two official singles that Clipse will be dropping in the next few weeks. Listen or download it below!

Via Complex

nerd.gif
Am I reading this right or are they gonna drop that Cam collabo prettysoon too?

Or it could mean the Clipse are going to officially release this track within the next few weeks and we won't get to hear the other one for a couple ofmonths.

September is long way to go...

I'm done with the leaks...I refuse to listen to anything else until the album drops. I wanna go to the store...cop...and throw it in the car fresh. How itwas done before the internet...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm done with the leaks...I refuse to listen to anything else until the album drops. I wanna go to the store...cop...and throw it in the car fresh. How it was done before the internet...
pimp.gif

SUMMER JOINT.

pimp.gif

why they songs be mad short now though? same with Kinda Like a Big Deal...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm done with the leaks...I refuse to listen to anything else until the album drops. I wanna go to the store...cop...and throw it in the car fresh. How it was done before the internet...
co-sign. i'm done too.

ive already stated that the song is hotness!

but it needs a third verse 4 bars X 4 bars format from both of em! and the bass line needs to be more frequent...
wink.gif

Not trying to knock, but my dude Malice was sounding like Plies during his verse
laugh.gif

But nice summer cruising music, so cant really hate.

laugh.gif
Mal does sound like Plies on this joint.

It's a cool single. One of those "just got a fresh cut, riding round with the windows down" kinda joint. I dig
pimp.gif

I''m not seeing (hearing) the Plies %!+$ from Mal on this
laugh.gif
grin.gif
...Anyways, I think this beat/track serves Jay perfectly for The Remix. Hop on thatHov! (pause) AND THEN make an official vid on Virginia Beach (like previously said, it needs 1 more verse plus Hov will give them the needed exposure for thecasual fan).
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by R31J23

grin.gif
eyes.gif

not feeling it at all.very weak verses from both and p on the hook doesnt do it for me.

word. This is wack. Expected too much from looking at the names.
smh.gif

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.

Still confident in the Cam collab tho.

Back
Top Bottom