CLOSED, NEW THREAD OPENED

Anyone got a list of the UDFA's we got this year?

Reggie at a minimum grabs one that contributes

this all the ones I seen on twitter

Fadol Brown, DE, Ole Miss

Pharaoh Brown, TE, Oregon

Anthony Cioffi, S, Rutgers

Keon Hatcher, WR, Arkansas

Rickey Jefferson, DB, LSU

Jordan Simmons, OL, USC

Isaac Whitney, WR, USC

Ishmael Zamora, WR, Baylor

Jordan Wade, DL, Oklahoma

Jordan Simmons, OL, USC

Nicholas Morrow, DB, Greenville

Last edited:
The talent and potential is undeniable. I also read some had him ranked higher than Williams.
We will have to wait and see what happens brother. I pray he has learned his lesson and this opportunity is an opportunity for him to show his value. 

Don't know if y'all been keeping up with this, but Rich Eisen decided not to go to LV during some of the Raiders draft selection, in short cause he thought it was disrespectful to Oakland fans.

Jerry McDonald tried to "call him out" on it, and Eisen fired back :lol:

View media item 2421566
For those that don't know, Jerry gotta be the worst beat writer.

Last edited:
Don't know if y'all been keeping up with this, but Rich Eisen decided not to go to LV during some of the Raiders draft selection, in short cause he thought it was disrespectful to Oakland fans.

Jerry McDonald tried to "call him out" on it, and Eisen fired back
laugh.gif

For those that don't know, Jerry gotta be the worst beat writer.
Rich Eisen with that ether

No one is happy. Even people that are fans of other teams know it's not right. The history and nostalgia of Oakland Raiders means a lot and now it's tainted over the all mighty dollar...only folks happy are those in Nevada...

I think we can all agree they shouldn't leave Oakland...

Tough pill for all the fans in the Bay Area, difficult for the coaches and players, and from a business perspective you can't alienate the current fan base when don't even know when you're moving...

IMO this isn't Libby's fault, mostly falls on MD being hell bent on not willing to find something locally.

Can we get a NT summit one time in Oakland?

I'll be there for each game. I think any summit we seriously try to get together should happen this coming year; I personally think this will be the last year we're in Oakland.

Last edited:
Lol. I just read a rumor from a random Twitter user that Calvin Johnson will help coach the wide receivers for us during camp.

Wouldn't that be nice.

so NFL started the top 100, wonder if they gonna have Bortles 40 something spots above Carr again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom