Closed

" McKenzie would not comment directly about Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson, whose time in Philadelphia seems to be nearing an end, but McKenzie didn’t completely rule out any interest in Jackson.

“I’m not going to tell you,” McKenzie said with a grin."

Last edited:
Can't wait till training camp gets here. Going to take some pics and video footage for us in here. Hopefully get a Charles signature and Sio too.

I'm really, really hyped for next season.
Looking forward to the 2013 draft class improving. Moore, Watson, Rivera, Hayden, McGee will all be starters. Murray and Kasa should get a decent amount of snaps as well.

If we can pull 4-5 more future starters out of this draft class, we might have something here.

Here is an updated early prediction for the 53 man roster:

Special Teams:
Condo
Seabass
King

No surprises here. That leaves 50 spots, 25 for each side of the ball.

Offense

Schaub/McGloin/Draft
McFadden/Murray/(one of Sheets/FA-vet-RB/Draft)
Reece/Olawale
Streater/Jones/Moore/Holmes/Draft/(one of Jenkins/Butler/Criner)
Rivera/Kasa/Draft
Penn/Barnes
Boothe/(one of Draft/Bergstrom/Brisel)
Wiznieski
Howard/Mady
Watson/McCants

that's 25 players.

RB: DMC and Murray are our RBs. Looking at Sheets or a rookie RB to take the 3rd spot.

WR: Probably will go into the season w/ 6 WRs on the roster.
Jones, Streater, Moore & Holmes are locked down, that leaves 2 spots for Butler, Jenkins, Criner, and a draft pick.

TE: I think Ausberry will get cut, he gets hurt too much and still hasn't realized his potential.
Rivera for pass catching, Kasa for blocking. We're gunna have to draft another one as well.

OL:
Barnes is swing tackle and backup guard, provides depth everywhere.
Boothe can play Center if Wiz gets hurt.
Really looking at Mady + McCants to step in and be that depth. I think they both have good potential + we have a good offensive line staff. Maybe they can become future starters.
Brisel and Bergstrom will fight it out for the 9th spot, unless we draft an OL who is better then them. Nix could get cut.

DRAFT/DEPTH SPOTS: 3rd QB, 3rd RB, 4th WR, 3rd TE, 9th OL

I'll do one for the defense later.

Last edited:
Reggie McKenzie on losing LT Jared Veldheer to Cardinals: "The kid didn’t want to play for the #Raiders anymore, and I struggled with that."

From Vic Tafur.

@SoHi 23  

nice breakdown of the offense.

The only way I see us drafting a WR. Is if it's a value pick and a player falls to us. I could see both Butler and Criner making the roster. While Jenkins goes back to the practice squad.

As for the Oline both Nix and Bergstrom get cut. Brisel stay due to his better play.

What man SoHi 23 said last week about no elite WR having won anything recently, and no recent SB winners having featured an elite WR in their offense really stuck with me. I'm good off drafting WR in the first round for life, unless our squad is damn near complete. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
“@VicTafur: #Raiders traveling trio of Dennis Allen, Greg Olson and John DeFilippo is hitting Johnny Manziel's pro day on Thursday ...”

@AdamSchefter"Bears gave DE Jared Allen a four-year, $32M deal that voids down to three years of $24M, of which $15.5M is fully guaranteed."

Back
Top Bottom