Closed

I know it's accepted as truth but I don't even believe the Jamarcus blank game tape story. Seen it referenced a 100 times, never by anyone in the organization. Now they slandering my dude Mike Vick. Let me guess, McNabb's been duped by blank tapes too. :rolleyes

:lol:

There's def a blank tape story that's true about Jamarcus. Not sure about Vick but it's possible.

I have yet to hear any knock on Manziel's work ethic, there's just a bad stigma on him because he partied in college. Which shouldn't matter considering he had a better season last year than his Heisman year.[/quote

from what i remember..tom cable would give jawalrus blank dvds and vick got dvds that he just never watched..piled up collecting dust

I know it's accepted as truth but I don't even believe the Jamarcus blank game tape story. Seen it referenced a 100 times, never by anyone in the organization. Now they slandering my dude Mike Vick. Let me guess, McNabb's been duped by blank tapes too. :rolleyes

No McNabb is wack cuz Al Davis was gonna trade for him and he said he didnt want to go to the Raiders. He hurt my boy Al's feelings

Last edited:
****. We have Murray, n McFad. Two injury prone guys already. MJD is broken down. Its just not a solid move. Esp w game changers like Lache Seastrunk slipping hard this draft. RB is the easiest position to replace god damnit

MJD
pimp.gif

****. We have Murray, n McFad. Two injury prone guys already. MJD is broken down. Its just not a solid move. Esp w game changers like Lache Seastrunk slipping hard this draft. RB is the easiest position to replace god damnit

Just cause Murray was hurt last year doesn't make him injury prone. MJD ran behind the worst O-line protection in the league last year. McFadden is barely getting paid anything to come back for another year.

I actually like our plan for RB, because someone is going to get squeezed out, and if I had to bet on it it would be McFadden, but he has all the incentive in the world to do well. So we're putting serious pressure on these guys to perform. Something good is bound to come from it.

Bringing Bruins into our organization is a great step in the right direction. The more we have, the better we'll be. Guaranteed :pimp:

He played hurt all year and led in rushing the year before. If he's healthy I don't see the big deal.
Main problem I see with signing MJD. He does get injured quite often as well as McFadden. That O-line in Jax was horrible though but we'll see how it works out.

Mjd is a beast and if we gonna be pounding that's a fella to do some. I hope we can grab the Hyde kid from buckeyes also.

DREEEWWWWWWWW

He's been my favorite player since he got drafted so I'm really happy :lol:

Last edited:
As a Texans fan, Just wanted to give my two cents on Matt Schuab. Its no secret that he had a horrible year last year, cost us the season. So anyone a little worried has the right to be. But, he wasnt the only problem with the Texans. A change of scenery will help him tremendously and I think he will do OK in Oakland.

I thought he was better than any of the free agent QBs available. Now, I'm not sure if he could get back to the player he once was and he is older now so its not like hes getting better. A knock on him that I have to mention is that he hasn't performed all that great in big games. And when I say big games, I'm not just talking about playoff implication or actual playoff games. But games against marquee teams that we needed to beat to prove we are legit threats. From 20yrd line to 20yrd line, he can carve a team up. But without a decent run game, he struggled to get in the end zone.

Behind a run first offense and a decent O-Line, Schuab will be fine for the Raiders. If everything is going perfect (run game is strong, has time in the pocket), he can pick apart a defense. Problem is, things are rarely ever perfect. And once things are breaking down, run game isn't helping and the o-line doesn't hold up, he tends to fold under pressure. Hes not going to be making plays when things break down.

A positive would be that hes a very safe QB. Discounting last season, his M.O. was that he makes the safe,smart passes. He's not going to throw 4 INTs in a game or something like that. At his best, you are getting a very good game manager. With all that being said, I will be keeping my eye on the Raiders because I hope Schuab does well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom