Closed

"I was a Raiders fan," Jones-Drew said emphatically. "It's funny, the Bay Area cracks me up, man. There's certain people that I know, I won't say any names who were Raiders fans growing up and now that the Niners are doing well, they're Niner fans now. So, it's uh... some people are just funny."- MJD

:lol: damn straight calling out the bandwagon Niner fans

Pat Sims resigns with us. One year deal.

**** yes! :lol: made my day right here. We needed his fat *** back :lol:

And now that Desean is a FA, do it! Desean, Streater, Jones, D-Mo. :wow: ...don't eff around and draft Sammy too. That's too much. We'd definitely be aight at WR if we sign Desean.

It would be great to have a talent like DeSean on our team, I just don't feel like Reggie wants to deal with the off the field stuff. Although its all speculation at this point, but he does seem to rep Crip pretty hard. Perception is reality in most cases. With all that said........ F it! Take a chance on him.

Yeah, but Reggie is working for his job. Sure, signing Desean could ultimately backfire, but based on his 6 years in Philly, take that chance...save your goddamn job Reggie :lol:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3h
And now up to 6 teams already calling on DeSean Jackson. And counting.

:rolleyes

Glad MJD back home. Hoping he has a pro bowl year. Also feel we got a good 3 headed monster in rbs :smokin

“@DConnollyNFL: Source: #Raiders and WR DeSean Jackson have entered "serious negotiations" and are working towards a deal #NFLFreeAgency

People say dude is a fraud but he's been pretty accurate for Raiders info.

Woodson said bring him in.

I'm over here prayin, brahs
Haven't had a marquee name in a while
This would be awesome for the fanbase

Back
Top Bottom