Closed

Dont we have that corner from Baylor on the practice squad too? Hopefully he can make the team this year.

I hate Rodgers.

Apparently some members of the nation got kicked out from outside Washington 's HQ by local police and security waiting for Desean :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Jones-Drew's contract doesn't break the bank
March 31, 2014, 12:30 pm

Only $1.2 million of Maurice Jones-Drew's three-year, $7.5 million contract with the Raiders is fully guaranteed. (AP)

Running back Maurice Jones-Drew’s three-year contract with the Raiders could hold tremendous value to the team if he returns to the old form.

Jones-Drew is scheduled to make $7.5 million over the life of the contract, though little of that money is guaranteed. According to Pro Football Talk, Jones-Drew will make $1.2 million in base salary in 2014 and is due a fully guaranteed $1.2 million roster bonus. There’s $100,000 workout bonus attached as well.

Jones-Drew will make $2.4 million – which is not guaranteed -- in base salary for the 2015 and 2016 seasons. There is a $100,000 workout bonus available each year.

As with most contracts completed by the Raiders this offseason, they can walk away from the deal after 2014 without severe penalty.

Jones-Drew hopes to improve on a career-worst 3.4 yards per carry in 2013, the second season where he struggled with injury. He was the pillar of consistency before 2012, averaging well over 4 yards per rush with his physical running style.

Scott Bair is the Raiders Insider for CSNCalifornia.com. Follow him on Twitter @BairCSN.

yea we've been so overpaying all these players :lol:

Last edited:
We officially got Carlos Rogers.

He should do okay in the slot. He's older and lost a step but he knows how to play the position correctly, which is more than what we can say about who we've had here before.

Last edited:
Don't ask him to cover anyone with speed and he will do a good job. Otherwise he gets eaten alive.

T brown is a solid, solid player tho and a great pick up.

Man with all the rumors(sources) about teams in love with players in the top 10 you would think we should be able to get a good package of picks to trade out of 5.

Could be all BS.

Looking real bleak right now. Both sides are interested in getting a deal done and I'm sure Bruce Allen is more than willing to overpay him.

Retweeted by Vic Tafur

Maurice Jones-Drew  ‏@Jones_Drew32   17h

With my neighbor @E40 on that earl Stevens. I love the bay pic.twitter.com/hyq1VQ6FW3

BkGvsPhCAAEHV-9.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom