Closed

If anything our defense will be versatile.

Love the way Stanford plays, would be awesome to land Shaw.

Tho it it would be better if we don't need him.

Last edited:
I came back at the right time. :smokin 3 picks this round hopefully 1 starter. Reggie wont be done he still needs to call the UDFA :lol:

I like these 2 guys for our last picks

Shane Skov LB (can play MLB)
Adrain Hubbard LB ( Can play LDE)

I don't know anything on Harris was he a beast before his suspension? I like what Dowling can bring to the table. Good length, can play safety and corner, and he can hit. Still a little fresh to football so plenty of room to grow as a player. Groom him under C Wood :smokin

Last edited:
we should sign

Jackson Jeffcoat OBL or DE

Adrian Hubbard OLB or DE

Christin Jones ILB

Shayne Skov ILB

Antiono Richards OT

L'Damian Wahington WR

Loucheiz Purifoy CB

Colt Lyeria TE

I like what Dowling can bring to the table. Good length, can play safety and corner, and he can hit. Still a little fresh to football so plenty of room to grow as a player. Groom him under C Wood :smokin

Anyone know if he's related to Ras-I?

I like what Dowling can bring to the table. Good length, can play safety and corner, and he can hit. Still a little fresh to football so plenty of room to grow as a player. Groom him under C Wood :smokin

Anyone know if he's related to Ras-I?

I don't think he is, could be wrong. Kicked off Florida by Urban Meyer as a freshman. Drafting 2 guys with character issues? I thought that was against Reggie's mantra but if they'll ball out screw it :lol:

Last edited:
guys we signed

Karl Williams, FB, Utah 

Geroge Atkinson III, RB, Notre Dame 
Carlos Fields, Jr. OLB, Winston-Salem 

Mike Davis, WR, Texas 

DJ Coles, WR, Virginia Tech 

Back
Top Bottom