Closed

I see our plan was to go offense with the UDFAs :lol:

I'm glad Reggie stayed true to his board and didn't reach for a WR even though it's a need. That's discipline.

Scott Bair ‏@BairCSN 48s
Jason Tarver connection. Good pickup: RT @BonaguraESPN: Shayne Skov has signed with the Oakland Raiders as UDFA, per a Stanford source.

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I don't find WR a need for us I like our group we don't have a #1 we will focus on that next year. 7 picks for the 1st time in years. :smokin

Jason Leskiw @LeskiwSFBay
Other priority UDFA's the #Raiders are surely looking into: LB Christian Jones, WR Brandon Coleman, CB Marcus Roberson, T Antonio Richardson

Get it done Reggie.

Last edited:
“@ShayneSkov: Don't know where the whole Oakland thing came from... But I'm headed to the 49ers, gunna make my mark in this league before it's all over”

That's lame. Oh well, we'll continue shaping the team with roster cuts throughout the summer.

Last edited:
Mannnnn skov woulda been ill AF

But we got my DLS boy Travis Carrie in the 7th :pimp:

Never got to see him pay bc that boy had a crazy bad heart surgery when he was like 14
Before anyone says our team loves CB's w bad hearts-- **** you bc Carrie is a stud and I think Hayden will come into

Most of the sites consider the Raiders winners in the draft and none that I've read so far would call it a bad draft or even mediocre. All medium to high praise.

When the Raiders played in Los Angeles this news station did a report about Bay Area Raiders fans who still cheered for the team:

Some of the players sound like they preferred playing in front of Oakland fans.

Last edited:
I'm pretty pleased with the draft. Now we have depth almost everywhere defensively, although I feel like we could use another safety. I didn't notice til now but all of our picks came from smaller schools (not sure what that's supposed to mean if anything).

Good job Reggie, keep proving me wrong.

I'm pretty pleased with the draft. Now we have depth almost everywhere defensively, although I feel like we could use another safety. I didn't notice til now but all of our picks came from smaller schools (not sure what that's supposed to mean if anything).

Good job Reggie, keep proving me wrong.

I noticed that too. Only one player from a major conference and even Utah isn't all that special in the Pac 12.

Back
Top Bottom