Closetstatus.com

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

laugh.gif
i dont even think he realized what kinda name he chose.

damn the whole premise of that site is closet status

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

no hate OP... but as soon as people hear the name of your site, they immediately assume it's some forum for homosexuals or something. at least i did.

i'm not hating, i'm just letting you know that's what it is. if you think it's too late to change it then w/e, but that name is definitely not a good look for what your site is.
i feel what your saying but i cant change it now weve done so much for it.
That's absolutely untrue. You can purchase another domain for less than 10 bucks. Re-design some of the graphics which should take max anhour. If you've hardcoded your domain anywhere in the site, that's just bad programming. I doubt you created this from scratch so you can probably editthe domain url in some config file. And if not, do a change quick change in mysql or whatever. Either way, you're looking at less than a day's worth ofwork for saving your site from automatic fail. Just saying.

damn, I won't lie, I seen this earlier today and it was a page or 2 long and immediately thought, here we go, someone on NT or someone's gettin put onfull blast yes H. then to see it's a fashion type website? damn. there is some funny +#%+ in here for sure, but damn damn

@+$#% come in my closet, i bet you'll never come out when you see whats inside.

im going to make a song called: Check my closet status. If its nice will you put it on the page?

Back
Top Bottom