Closetstatus.com

i had to take it personal somone wrote something on my site disrespecting what it is. if any of you thought of something and i was like taht $!#%% @@*# and goon your site and write something like that youll be pissed to

grin.gif
nahhh

Ima sign up you trying to do something positive plus you from albany
pimp.gif

Hey op did you go to westover
nerd.gif

OP i'm not flaming...but when i first read the title i thought it was really made for gay people in the closet to find other gay people in the closet andkeep their stuff on the dl. i actually think u can make a lot of money with that site name if it was geared toward that crowd
laugh.gif

and
smh.gif
@ dudes showing up on "others in the closet"
roll.gif

backfire.jpg

nah but real talk OP, we understand you want to defend your site and all. I'm not quite sure what you plan on getting out of it, but do consider NT is afashion forum for the most part. Look at the WDYWT and just the fact everything on this messageboard is surrounded around fashion from a general standpoint. That said, who do you think your potential customers are going to be? that's like multiple people criticizing a particular food you serve at a restaurantand the manager saying "if you dont like it, you can leave". that's pretty dumb. but again, I dono what you tryna get out of the site, but Isuggest you take some of the comments as constructive criticism.

and like everyone else, I feel like you should rethink your domain name if you care about getting people to joint the forum. if you dont....well im not surewhat you did there

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

backfire.jpg

nah but real talk OP, we understand you want to defend your site and all. I'm not quite sure what you plan on getting out of it, but do consider NT is a fashion forum for the most part. Look at the WDYWT and just the fact everything on this messageboard is surrounded around fashion from a general standpoint. That said, who do you think your potential customers are going to be? that's like multiple people criticizing a particular food you serve at a restaurant and the manager saying "if you dont like it, you can leave". that's pretty dumb. but again, I dono what you tryna get out of the site, but I suggest you take some of the comments as constructive criticism.

and like everyone else, I feel like you should rethink your domain name if you care about getting people to joint the forum. if you dont....well im not sure what you did there

im trying to reach anybody really its not a particular style. i know what i wear obey nudie apc supreme thats me but for everyone else thats what they wantto wear. im just trying to reach the masses... every website i see everyone usually has only one particular style on teh site . why not have all in one.. andkind of display that to everyone .. and i do agree niketalk is a fashion type website thats why ive been on here since 03.. and as far as the domain name yea ihope it doesnt turn people away but at the same time i think the site speaks for itself. last time i checked i didnt see any dudes wearing skirts on my site. the only criticism im get is the name. not one person said the sight sucks. feel me

no hate OP... but as soon as people hear the name of your site, they immediately assume it's some forum for homosexuals or something. at least i did.

i'm not hating, i'm just letting you know that's what it is. if you think it's too late to change it then w/e, but that name is definitely nota good look for what your site is.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

no hate OP... but as soon as people hear the name of your site, they immediately assume it's some forum for homosexuals or something. at least i did.

i'm not hating, i'm just letting you know that's what it is. if you think it's too late to change it then w/e, but that name is definitely not a good look for what your site is.
i feel what your saying but i cant change it now weve done so much for it. but at the same time while everyone is critizing the members keepjumping im not saying im a facebook or msypace but just in the first day we had about 60 members. and weve surpassed that now. but the best thing that we didis market it different so people wont think its some gay stuff

Originally Posted by instant klassic

You want me to elaborate? It looks like the 2009 version of Dr. Jay's Streetstyle.

streetstyle.. i never even go to that site.. obviously you must like the gheto stuff cause your on there.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

And it's obvious you haven't been on the internet for the past year and a half because you would know these type of sites have been done before and done a lot better than this.
where's your site? ok im not taking away from anyones site.. cause i respect anyone who has some form of internet activity. if thats what youlike then go to it . in fact it looks nice to me. also. but trust me my sight will be fun and entertaining for all people

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

OP don't take any of the repsonses personal. We just trynna say that the site may have promise, but the name is no good.
laugh.gif
I think the critics can perhaps try to be a bit more constructive.

The aim of the site should probably be made more clear or you might even want to change the name so as to not turn off those who might otherwise be insecureabout certain things. The idea seems cool, but you might want to actually develop the site a bit more (flash, links, background, titles, logos, other socialnetworking links, etc). Good luck!

al6vic.jpg

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

OP don't take any of the repsonses personal. We just trynna say that the site may have promise, but the name is no good.
laugh.gif
I think the critics can perhaps try to be a bit more constructive.

The aim of the site should probably be made more clear or you might even want to change the name so as to not turn off those who might otherwise be insecure about certain things. The idea seems cool, but you might want to actually develop the site a bit more (flash, links, background, titles, logos, other social networking links, etc). Good luck!

al6vic.jpg

i appreciate it. were trying but there is only so much we can do right now.. we already have the layouts for a more developed site its just getting the fundstogether

^
roll.gif

This has to be some big joke in the site. Like, 'Lets see if we can use the most vague gay term as the site name, and see if people freak out aboutit.'

But, other than the name, good job on doing what you're doing. And for criticism, the front page screams 'We're here! We're @#!@%!'
No offense, because I dont mind the gay lifestyle or people at all, but if thats not your websites purpose, maybe change around some sentences.

Originally Posted by 18key

^
roll.gif

This has to be some big joke in the site. Like, 'Lets see if we can use the most vague gay term as the site name, and see if people freak out about it.'

But, other than the name, good job on doing what you're doing. And for criticism, the front page screams 'We're here! We're @#!@%!'
No offense, because I dont mind the gay lifestyle or people at all, but if thats not your websites purpose, maybe change around some sentences.

ill check on that and see what we can change around thats y i posted this here so i can get some form of mature criticism but i will check that

Back
Top Bottom