Clowns Pick Up Girls

MAdd swag and i aint even hating!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
All this video shows is that all you need is confidence and you'll do just fine when it comes to picking up girls.

They obviously got shut down a bunch of times as well while recording the video but it didn't mess with their confidence. 

pimp.gif
All this video shows is that all you need is confidence and you'll do just fine when it comes to picking up girls.

They obviously got shut down a bunch of times as well while recording the video but it didn't mess with their confidence. 

They should make a separate video of their rejections. I'm sure it would be funny as well.

They should make a separate video of their rejections. I'm sure it would be funny as well.

lol i saw him at a bar tonight. lush lounge in sf. son hit on probably 50% of the women there. hit on some chicks next to me, he failed and didnt get her number tho. haha.

lol i saw him at a bar tonight. lush lounge in sf. son hit on probably 50% of the women there. hit on some chicks next to me, he failed and didnt get her number tho. haha.

I'm good friends with the half asian guy Jason...He doesn't get any girls at all, but he is the best wing man ever.

I'm good friends with the half asian guy Jason...He doesn't get any girls at all, but he is the best wing man ever.

This one was done on UCI campus and mostly around Irvine...

Clip or 2 on CSUF campus as well...

The other one is Venice.

This one was done on UCI campus and mostly around Irvine...

Clip or 2 on CSUF campus as well...

The other one is Venice.

laugh.gif
that guy who got the chick to hug him is probably making that other NTer who got hug-rejected feeling mad salty
roll.gif

I'm feeling the white chick at 4:24
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom