Cmon China, you're better than that China vs. Georgetown Basketball

I'm just calling fools out because I'm in favor of transparency. Don't post and be sideways about it. Say what you mean or stay on the sidelines.

82401723.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
stay classy w/ your 11 year old dora the explorer watching underage gymnast ..but hell under china government the show might be blocked 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I'm just calling fools out because I'm in favor of transparency. Don't post and be sideways about it. Say what you mean or stay on the sidelines.

I've always made it known that i hated the country of China......I don't hate the people though....just how its ran and what the government stands for

I'm saying though, NONE of us were there and we only have the video from when the fight started. We didn't watch this so none of us know how this really went down.

I've been trawling the net about this topic and I was unsurprised by the garbage I found. One comment in a Boston sports blog went something like "Let's drop a bomb on these dog-eating mf'ers, at least it'd reduce our national debt." I wish the closet NT racists would just speak their mind. Let us know how you REALLY feel you know? Let's hear your opinion on a place you've never been, that you know nothing of, and will never understand.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Note Im not saying thats my personal opinion but when you see pop culture aka popular opinion of the world deem you as such you all say its cool okay and nobody really tries to combat the fact you all are generally considered pushovers ,weak and timid .Thats not cool and its unacceptable but then again you all are the model minorities
ok I'm glad that's not your personal opinion. And at this point in my life, I think the "popular opinion of the world" is flawed..bc I think I've been able to distinguish between authentic masculinity and false masculinity.

Don't think masculine has anything to do with how much you work out in the gym, aggression, how much your voice resonates with Barry White or how vocal you can be on the internet or in the real world.

IMO, I consider it unmasculine when you can't take care of your kids or family, even yourself. while weak to me is if you have a poor credit/cannot manage your money/time/life, if you are someone who can't move yourself into changing your position in life. Using this defintion, IF I were a proponent in pigeonholing, I would be happy to rearrange groups/races into what's considered weak/unmasculine. but I'm not, so I won't.

I agree the way this thread turned is a topic more suited for the general forum.

Georgetown better be glad this did not happen in eastern europe or south America, it would have been a different story. 

This thread just needs be locked. I KNEW back on page one it would end this way with Asian and Black members throwing stereotypes out at each other. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mourf83

Georgetown better be glad this did not happen in eastern europe or south America, it would have been a different story. 
why is that. please, do tell....

Just finished watching the VId. Them dudes were going in. smh @ the one random cop there with white gloves not doing anything.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Mourf83

why is that. please, do tell....
word,explain

You see the Chinese dude karate chop one of the players in the back and he just dropped.

Georgetown ain't bout that...

It's just strange to me how people are criticizing Georgetown without even trying to understand the severity of the situation that they were in. I've seen some idiotic comments on NT, but the fact someone insinuated that G-Town should be embarrassed because they were getting attacked by a mob of Asians is absolutely moronic. Again, it all goes back to understanding the situation. If you're G-Town, your mindset is to get out of there in one piece and try to SURVIVE. Who the ++@+ is gonna take the time to regroup, stand back-to-back and try to fight everyone on the court (as someone suggested)??
laugh.gif
You got lames like CDR coming out of the woodwork adding his .02, but his frail %@% would probably do the same thing the Georgetown kids were doing at that moment. There is a lot of unjust and blatant hate on these kids...it's easy to throw stones when sitting in the confines of your own house while not even trying to show the slightest bit of compassion for what they endured.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

That comes with the history. The US has dominated basketball forever. I'm just saying how can you possibly know that was the case this time around without having seen this particular game? "They're an American team so they HAD to have been cocky." That's just pure hate.

Oh really? Pure ignorance on your part. The US has won the world championship 4 times in total (1954, 1986,1994, 2010). And thats forever to you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIBA_World_Championship
Yes the fiba world championships are a more important competition than the summer olympics in case anyone is wondering.
Only in the US the olympics are considered more important

I agree doublej. people aren't understanding the significance of one being in a foreign country and two that they were extremely outnumbered

this thread is hilarious. Just read the entire thing

Originally Posted by DubA169

I agree doublej. people aren't understanding the significance of one being in a foreign country and two that they were extremely outnumbered

this thread is hilarious. Just read the entire thing

And how folks can't comprehend that is beyond me....
30t6p3b.gif

There was NOTHING fair about that fight...but naw...if those kids from G-Town knew how to throw hands the outcome would have been much different
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

That comes with the history. The US has dominated basketball forever. I'm just saying how can you possibly know that was the case this time around without having seen this particular game? "They're an American team so they HAD to have been cocky." That's just pure hate.

Oh really? Pure ignorance on your part. The US has won the world championship 4 times in total (1954, 1986,1994, 2010). And thats forever to you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIBA_World_Championship
Winning 4 times out of the 16 times they've had the tournament and missing a medal round only 3 times ever is dominant. The other two nations that were dominant no longer exist. My fault for forgetting about the former Yugoslavia and USSR. Also keep in mind that we have the best league in the world and the best players to ever play the game are American so...

its cool okay and nobody really tries to combat the fact you all are generally considered pushovers ,weak and timid

We try to combat that "fact" all the time but y'know America has much more racist punks going against us, propagating this BS online, in the media etc etc and your avg Joe schmoe believes this BS,it spreads and becomes acceptable.

Its like everybody going against just 5% of the ppl...of course it'd be tough to combat something like that. 

They'd be forced to recognize us if we had a sizable population.

Movies/media in the US can portray the image of the small weak pushover Asian however they want...  It's different in the real world. We have our pushovers and we have our real Men, just like any other race.

back on topic: glad china and gtown made up.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom