Cmon China, you're better than that China vs. Georgetown Basketball

You can tell as clear as day who the Asian NT members are.  Boys threw on the cap quicker than Clark Kent
laugh.gif

^^ Sho can. & the username Kenji is a give away too. Hes been waiting a long time for something to happen to rep his country tho. Knowing nothing about what happened jus assuming %%+%

Originally Posted by k3stacks

^^ Sho can. & the username Kenji is a give away too. Hes been waiting a long time for something to happen to rep his country tho. Knowing nothing about what happened jus assuming %%+%
ehhhh. another victim of substandard education
kenji is a japanese name. once again kenji = japanese

second of all, i'm positive this dude kenji is not asian

America??

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

ehhhh. another victim of substandard education
kenji is a japanese name. once again kenji = japanese

second of all, i'm positive this dude kenji is not asian

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude must be one of those, "all white (or any other race) people look alike" types of dudes
laugh.gif

JT3 Quote:

"Once it got out of hand, I was in great fear for everyone associated with Georgetown University, because if you look at it in terms of sheer numbers, we were very much outnumbered," Thompson said, according to The Post. "Once it got to that point, once all the skirmishes had ended, my only thought was to get our fans, our players, our family, our friends out of this building as soon as possible."

http://espn.go.com/mens-c...nal-team-game-ends-brawl

Its a damn shame what happened to those kids in a foreign country.Those chinese players and fans are the epitome of ignornace and disgraeful.That was a pathetic showing .Thats why chinese sports isnt taken serious on a higher level compared to most countries.From various shadyness in the Olympics to this right here.If they were black players who did this stateside they would be call hoods thugs,monkeys,nappy headed $$!@ and everything.Sadly nobody is calling them out on this bullcrap.The world would've lynched them if they were black on tv.Yet everybody is quiet about this.If China can't maintain a civil enviroment in an exhibition game then they sure as hell couldnt maintain one if they were to play in an international league game.They are cowards who should be denied entrance to International Ball for 10 years for this debacle.

Originally Posted by Frank Matthews

the age factor is such a moot is beyond irrelevant.
you don't go into anyone's house trying to flex in any manner and that's what happened.
if it's known how China plays and you are certainly outnumbered you should know beforehand to keep your emotions in check.
that didn't happen and Georgetown took a major L..documented on video lol.
they got beat up by a bunch of Asians..that should sting for a while.
It's comments like these that kill me lol. They're men just like the rest of us. You act as if getting beat up by Asian dudes is different than getting beat up by anyone else. I guess you subscribe to the stereotype of Asian male inferiority.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You can tell as clear as day who the Asian NT members are.  Boys threw on the cap quicker than Clark Kent
laugh.gif

I've been here long enough to know that we're not the ones crying racism all the time at every little chance we get.   

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Frank Matthews

the age factor is such a moot is beyond irrelevant.
you don't go into anyone's house trying to flex in any manner and that's what happened.
if it's known how China plays and you are certainly outnumbered you should know beforehand to keep your emotions in check.
that didn't happen and Georgetown took a major L..documented on video lol.
they got beat up by a bunch of Asians..that should sting for a while.
It's comments like these that kill me lol. They're men just like the rest of us. You act as if getting beat up by Asian dudes is different than getting beat up by anyone else. I guess you subscribe to the stereotype of Asian male inferiority.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

laugh.gif

I've been here long enough to know that we're not the ones crying racism all the time at every little chance we get.   

cena_whistling_gif.gif

u dun goofed

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Kenji yall had military men against college kids...and trust there's nothing proud w/ China...yall oppress 75% of yalls population so in the end yall are low life pieces of #%!!...

Only country in the world who would try to rig 2 exhibition games...but we all know yall had underage girls on your Olympic gymnastics team so I'm not surprised
roll.gif
Are you getting mad Gtown got served ? Military men vs college kids ? Don't give none of that weak excuse. Players from both side are all in their early 20s
If you're going to come in their home court with an attitude thinking you're better than them . At least have the balls to fight when *@* start going down

And now you're going to play the race card and calling China low life pieces of @%@ ? Learn some history about America first before you start to downgrade other countries. Reported
please tell me how calling a country a low life piece of %*$% = racism 
I don't have to like a country's governement 
laugh.gif
 foh

yea america is farrrrrrr from perfect......but do trust china is on another level w/ their modern day slavery.......why do you think company's worldwide are running over there? 
laugh.gif
 cheap labor....inhumane cheap labor 

and commit that w/ that they were cocky bs.....i watched the games and the refs were beyond biased....but it only proved they knew they deep down inside they were athletically trash 
pimp.gif
 dudes was trying to pull a stern to try to win games from the ft line....and failed....THAT !%#+ CRAY!!
Lol stop trying to backtrack dude. You don't think i know what you were trying to imply when you said China is a low life ? U.S Government ain't looking too good right now on a world stage neither. And don't even get start on US history and some of the shady, shameful stuffs we've done to our own people and other countries

Ok You said you watched the game . What were the score then ? You should know Gtown commit 28 fouls on a foreign country team. Yea obviously Gtown were mad that things didn't go their way . Assuming the Chinese team were athletically trash ? see this is the type of arrogant attitude that show Gtown players and ignorant fan like you give no respect on the court. They might be athletically trash but they sure delivered a good back whooping on your Gtown dudes
laugh.gif

And for the record im not even Chinese. A screen name like Kenji automatically = Chinese now ?
laugh.gif

Fail

I know it's wikipedia and all...

but they listed Manny Pacquiao on the Bayi Rockets roster as chinese and 6'5.

The Hoyas were bound to get a beating with Pacman roaming the courts.

laugh.gif

Thats probably the man reason you all get stereotyped in pigeonholed and ignored sure you all have a few positive stereotypes,but when you all can't be taken seriously because the world deems you all unmasculine,weak,small and generally a novelty how much have you all really gained.

30t6p3b.gif
 at the direction this thread has taken the past few pages.
Midas well lock it up.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Thats probably the man reason you all get stereotyped in pigeonholed and ignored sure you all have a few positive stereotypes,but when you all can't be taken seriously because the world deems you all unmasculine,weak,small and generally a novelty how much have you all really gained.
All can't be taken seriously?

You can't be serious.  There's a reason why Asians are called the model minorities.  We do well in every single social and economical aspect, I could give a $!+! what our image is.  Just take a look at the educational attainment rate in the U.S... we have the highest rate of college graduates and post college grads.   Most of us earn a good living, have good jobs... we the highest median income of ALL races in the United States.  And we only make up like what... 5-6% of the US population? The media's always going to stereotype us and label us as weak, inferior and feminine... I could give two $*$!! about that.  I'm only gonna post stats and real life facts from my spectrum... 

cause I know if I post the statistics from the other spectrum a lot of E-feelings are going to be hurt... and these are REAL LIFE FACTS and STATS, so save me that BS.

Note Im not saying thats my personal opinion but when you see pop culture aka popular opinion of the world deem you as such you all say its cool okay and nobody really tries to combat the fact you all are generally considered pushovers ,weak and timid .Thats not cool and its unacceptable but then again you all are the model minorities

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Note Im not saying thats my personal opinion but when you see pop culture aka popular opinion of the world deem you as such you all say its cool okay and nobody really tries to combat the fact you all are generally considered pushovers ,weak and timid .Thats not cool and its unacceptable but then again you all are the model minorities

lol @ pop culture... you mean how the mass media portrays minorities? Pop culture has such a small influence/impact on my life, maybe the way I dress... that's about it.  Yeah, mass media may shed a negative light on Asians, but it also does to every other minority group as well.  I can list a lot of negative stereotypes for whatever ethnicity you belong to, but that will just waste my time.  I'm done posting in this thread, it's like talking to a brick wall.  People always have to find a way to bring race into something when it's not even necessary.

laugh.gif

Don't generalize all Asians like that. I'm Asian and I think the Chinese are at complete fault for this. Don't let KenJi speak for all Asian people
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Reading the article about a few pages back, it shows that aside from the dummies who threw the water bottles, the Chinese fans were also against the behavior of their players...there's definitely issues with the government, but the people are just like us, they are mostly good-hearted people, just like it is in the US.

Back
Top Bottom