Cmon China, you're better than that China vs. Georgetown Basketball

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Kenji yall had military men against college kids...and trust there's nothing proud w/ China...yall oppress 75% of yalls population so in the end yall are low life pieces of #%!!...

Only country in the world who would try to rig 2 exhibition games...but we all know yall had underage girls on your Olympic gymnastics team so I'm not surprised
roll.gif
Are you getting mad Gtown got served ? Military men vs college kids ? Don't give none of that weak excuse. Players from both side are all in their early 20s
If you're going to come in their home court with an attitude thinking you're better than them . At least have the balls to fight when *@* start going down

And now you're going to play the race card and calling China low life pieces of @%@ ? Learn some history about America first before you start to downgrade other countries. Reported

You weren't there so why do you keep assuming that the GTown players had an attitude? 

Kenji yall had military men against college kids...and trust there's nothing proud w/ China...yall oppress 75% of yalls population so in the end yall are low life pieces of #%!!...

Only country in the world who would try to rig 2 exhibition games...but we all know yall had underage girls on your Olympic gymnastics team so I'm not surprised
you sound like that low life piece of #%!! you talkin about 
roll.gif

you mad cuz they hurt one of your homies?
laugh.gif

KenJi714, you sound really ignorant. you're drawing a LOT of conclusions without having watched the game.

It's a pattern. Things like this happen too often especially with American teams. We're a cocky country with little to no respect for other international teams. Watch 2004 US vs Puerto Rico, 2000 US vs Australia

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Good thing this thread didn't turn into a race war. But Im pretty sure the Gtown players were coming in there with that cocky Hollier than You attitude. An *@% whooping they deserve

you would say something as stupid as that huh?

these chumps always getting mad when they get their +!% beat.

they are lucky over here in america the officials dont play that +@!#. american players are use to rules. but let um step foot in rucker and yea...
Are you talking about the Chinese players or the Gtown players ? Because this is the first time that i see the Chinese players act this way. There must be a reason behind it.

At least the China players prove they're not soft when fight broke lose

When you come in there with little respect for the China team and carry on you with that "We're better" attitude. Expect your @% to get serve

And stuff like this happen all the time in street ball not just Rucker

theres is a reason. they're $+*$+%$@.

That comes with the history. The US has dominated basketball forever. I'm just saying how can you possibly know that was the case this time around without having seen this particular game? "They're an American team so they HAD to have been cocky." That's just pure hate.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

We live in a country that runs Guantanamo Bay where we imprison captured Muslims for indefinite periods of time not knowing whether they are criminals or not. We live in a country that bombs the hell out of Yemen and Pakistan without approval, killing innocents left and right. We're waging two wars and currently involving ourselves militarily on several other fronts. Our economy is in the gutter. 
Let's worry about our own problems. Outsiders, especially Westerners, know NOTHING about China.
This.  There's a reason why the majority of the world hates Americans and everything they stand for... some of the most ignorant, sheltered folk, including you.  Your country is built on lies, bloodshed, inequality, and capitalism.  I can GUARANTEE that you've never been to China, let alone traveled outside of your country.  Oppress 75% of its' population?   Where did you come up with your stats? 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at low life pieces of $%+*%.  I'm not even gonna comment on that... no need to.  Take a good look at America at this very moment... good luck trying to be a functioning member of society the next decade, gonna be a lot for you to endure... I just hope you're tough enough and have the resources
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Are you getting mad Gtown got served ? Military men vs college kids ? Don't give none of that weak excuse. Players from both side are all in their early 20s
If you're going to come in their home court with an attitude thinking you're better than them . At least have the balls to fight when *@* start going down

And now you're going to play the race card and calling China low life pieces of @%@ ? Learn some history about America first before you start to downgrade other countries. Reported
please tell me how calling a country a low life piece of %*$% = racism 
I don't have to like a country's governement 
laugh.gif
 foh

yea america is farrrrrrr from perfect......but do trust china is on another level w/ their modern day slavery.......why do you think company's worldwide are running over there? 
laugh.gif
 cheap labor....inhumane cheap labor 

and commit that w/ that they were cocky bs.....i watched the games and the refs were beyond biased....but it only proved they knew they deep down inside they were athletically trash 
pimp.gif
 dudes was trying to pull a stern to try to win games from the ft line....and failed....THAT !%#+ CRAY!!

USA > China and I'm in China right now... China blocks facebook twitter blogspot and youtube, inprisons innocent people on trumped up charges for protesting the government, etc etc etc... Sounds like the officiating was rigged I mean come on. But lets focus on our similarities rather than our differences. Lets build...
edit: Oh yeah lets not confuse the people with the government.... The government has many flaws... the people are generally good hearted 

Good thing this thread didn't turn into a race war. But Im pretty sure the Gtown players were coming in there with that cocky Hollier than You attitude. An *@% whooping they deserve

they are lucky over here in america the officials dont play that +@!#. american players are use to rules. but let um step foot in rucker and yea...

Are you talking about the Chinese players or the Gtown players ? Because this is the first time that i see the Chinese players act this way. There must be a reason behind it.

When you come in there with little respect for the China team and carry on you with that "We're better" attitude. Expect your @% to get serve

my man, this isn't the first incident for a chinese team. they've been fined REPEATEDLY for incidents in the past...
The melee was the latest instance of on-court fighting by China, whose players have been fined tens of thousands of dollars by the world and Asian federations for scrapping with opponents.

I miss the old Georgetown teams from the days of old in more ways than one.  I'm glad Georgetown got out of the arena safe and sound, however I think they should have done a better job of fighting back at least.

the age factor is such a moot is beyond irrelevant.
you don't go into anyone's house trying to flex in any manner and that's what happened.
if it's known how China plays and you are certainly outnumbered you should know beforehand to keep your emotions in check.
that didn't happen and Georgetown took a major L..documented on video lol.
they got beat up by a bunch of Asians..that should sting for a while.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

��

theres is a reason. they're $+*$+%$@.
how are these dudes even allowed to play man.  anger management issues

We're a cocky country with little to no respect for other international teams. Watch 2004 US vs Puerto Rico, 2000 US vs Australia
Not trying to sound like a smartass, but I don't remember the US playing the Aussies in 2000
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Speaking of no respect for international team thou
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I love Vin Baker's response
laugh.gif

[h1]The Fabulous Forum[/h1][h2]The who, what, where, when,
why — and why not — of L.A. sports[/h2]

« Previous Post |The Fabulous Forum Home
[h1]After brawl between Georgetown, Bayi, all is forgiven, China says[/h1]
August 19, 2011 |  8:06am

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)] 
check-small.png
[/color]

A top Chinese official said Friday that all was forgiven between the Georgetown Hoyas and the Bayi Rockets, whose Thursday "goodwill" exhibition game in Beijing ended in an all-out on-court brawl with punches and chairs being thrown.

"The sun has come out again, as it were," Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Cui Tiankai told reporters at a briefing on Vice President Joe Biden's visit to the country.

With a rematch set for Sunday in Shanghai, both the Georgetown University coaching staff and Chinese officials are trying to make sure there's no recurrence of the fight at Thursday's game, which had been intended as a sign of sunny relations between the U.S. and China during Biden's trip.

"By this morning, the two teams have returned to good terms," the foreign minister said, according to Los Angeles Times and Chicago Tribune political writer Michael Memoli and White House pool reporter for Biden's trip to China.

Cui said that Bayi members had gone to the Beijing airport as their U.S. rivals were departing to make up, and the teams had even exchanged souvenirs.
http://At this time Thursday, Chinese officials were denying that the brawl had even occurred, according to Memoli.
Basketball fans in China weren't thrilled with the fight and went online to take issue with the Bayi team's behavior, according to the Associated Press.

"Does the Bayi team think they are better at Chinese kung fu than basketball and that is why they are desperate to show it off," a user named JF1113 wrote on the popular microblogging site Sina Weibo.

Back
Top Bottom