CMON WISCONSIN...youre better than this...ALL CAMO EVERYTHING

wait.....WAIT....WAIT! thats a movie theater?!!??
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There are some very weird people in Wisconsin. Im sure you've been to Milwaukee yungmoney, wearing all camo is nothing compared to whats seen down here. Summerfest is usually 1/4 a freak show.

Just the other day it was like 90 degrees. I see some dude walking down the street with shirt throw over his shoulder. His gut is just massive, dude is letting it hang over that belt for the wholeee world to see. Rubbin it with his hand and everything. Like have some pride.

There are some very weird people in Wisconsin. Im sure you've been to Milwaukee yungmoney, wearing all camo is nothing compared to whats seen down here. Summerfest is usually 1/4 a freak show.

Just the other day it was like 90 degrees. I see some dude walking down the street with shirt throw over his shoulder. His gut is just massive, dude is letting it hang over that belt for the wholeee world to see. Rubbin it with his hand and everything. Like have some pride.

they all about their hunting, my teacher canceled class because it was opening day ... for hunting or something. im from milwaukee so im thinking what opening day. brew crew. november?

they all about their hunting, my teacher canceled class because it was opening day ... for hunting or something. im from milwaukee so im thinking what opening day. brew crew. november?

Back
Top Bottom