~-~-~Coachella 2010~-~-~ Lineup OUT!!! JAY-Z! GORILLAZ! MUSE! NT'er on lineup...

mainPoster.jpg

Anyone gonna be going?

the lineup this year is weak as hell imo, there isnt even any hip hop

This isn't the full, final lineup, but it looks to be pretty weak so far:

Confirmed:
Aeroplane
As Tall As Lions
Beach House
Bassnectar
The Big Pink
Busy P
Caravan Palace
Corinne Bailey Rae
Craze & Klever
*Them Crooked Vultures
Deerhunter
Devo
Delorean
Dirty Projectors
El Gran Silencio
Girls
*Gorillaz
Grizzly Bear
Hockey
Hot Chip
Iglu & Hartly
Kevin Devine
LCD Soundsystem
Major Lazer
Mayer Hawthorne
*Mew
Miike Snow
Muse
Passion Pit
Perry Farrell
Porcupine Tree
Pretty Lights
Phoenix
The Raveonettes
Rusko
*She and Him
Spoon
Steel Train
Vampire Weekend
The XX
Yeasayer
Zoé
and more to come!

I went last year and it was absolutely UNREAAAAAAAAAALLL ... i'll be suprised if the not atleast one of� either deadmau5, bloodybeetroots, steve aoki, crookers go...

btw ghostland observatory last year stole the show imo..

Originally Posted by Nash

the lineup this year is weak as hell imo, there isnt even any hip hop

First of all, Coachella isn't really a hip-hop festival. This year has more hip-hop artists than I would have expected: Jay-Z, Wale, B.o.B., De LaSoul, etc.

I'm not sure how I feel about the lineup. I don't think I'm going to be able to make it for the whole thing, and I don't know which night Iwould pick if I were to only go to one...Saturday is by far the least interesting to me, but my two friends that I would go with would easily pick it over anyother night (mostly because of Muse). The only band I'd really really like to see Saturday is MGMT. Friday & Sunday have about the same amount ofartists I'd like to see.

BTW, why does Thom Yorke have question marks??

Could be the group Thom was working on with Flea of RHCP?? Either way, I don't know what y'all are talking about that lineup is sick, wish I could makeit out there.

Back
Top Bottom