~-~-~Coachella 2010~-~-~ Lineup OUT!!! JAY-Z! GORILLAZ! MUSE! NT'er on lineup...

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

It's not Rock the Bells. You have admitted to knowing this, yet you still went ahead and labeled the lineup as "weak" by pointing out there's no hip-hop. There has been some hip-hop acts sprinkled in in the past, but this year we only get Wale. Big deal, I wouldn't expect to see too much at Coachella.

nerd.gif

Hov
De la Soul
B.o.B
P.O.S

and I guess you can throw in Gorillaz in there too...especially with De la Soul guesting and a possible Mos Def appearance...

Looks like a really solid festival, but I don't think it's enough for me to come all the way out to Cali. Maybe if another big band or two joins in Imight make the trip and plan a little vacation, but Idk.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Looks like a really solid festival, but I don't think it's enough for me to come all the way out to Cali. Maybe if another big band or two joins in I might make the trip and plan a little vacation, but Idk.

i wouldn't worry if i were you...APW is gonna have a similar lineup...plus you guys are getting Soundgarden...

hey guys keep in mind that MOS DEF is now working with the Gorillaz....maybe he'll pop up?

really tho Gorillaz live is gonna be something you'll want to see...ill be there

Originally Posted by call me walks

hey guys keep in mind that MOS DEF is now working with the Gorillaz....maybe he'll pop up?

really tho Gorillaz live is gonna be something you'll want to see...ill be there
Will they be live? I don't think I've ever seen pics of what they really look like
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by call me walks

check my post a few posts up...

and to the person above me, they play live but either behind screens or with holograms...Coachella however is gonna have a crazy setup for them...

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

It's weak if you know nothing about music

WORD X 100000 this is a spectacular lineup! If all you listen to is like mainstream trash or mainstream hiphop then you wont dig it obviously. But ifyou're a true fan of good music, the lineup alone will make you jizz your pants

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Looks like a really solid festival, but I don't think it's enough for me to come all the way out to Cali. Maybe if another big band or two joins in I might make the trip and plan a little vacation, but Idk.

i wouldn't worry if i were you...APW is gonna have a similar lineup...plus you guys are getting Soundgarden...
Didn't know that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

It's weak if you know nothing about music
laugh.gif
Cause everyone doesn't slurp off boring middle of the road indie music? Get over yourself as if this is some underground unheard of music festival with hidden gems.

All these bands are on pitchfork. Line-up is mediocre at best and I'm not a hip-hop head by any means.

lmao, OFF yourself, PLEASE. It's cuz of people like you that everytime I turn on the radio it's a steaming pile of crap, b/c you promote that sort oftrash. lesse...erol alkan? one of the best DJs on the scene right now, never fails to play the most unexpected gems at his shows... proxy? if you want aneargasm, simply youtube his name and you'll understand 2manydjs? already established as hall of famers of electronic music, if you don't know who theyare then shame on you major lazer? possibly one of the best albums of the summer, never have you seen so many different genres (reggae, dancehall, electro,etc.) so wonderfully incorporated together. and aeroplane? I think finding out about these guys last year was the highlight of 09 for me Just a sample ofwhat's to come: So ya, if you don't appreciate true music,really just get out of here!

What about me.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

What about me.
frown.gif
I already told you, it's either handjob or masturbating on webcam. It's your call.

I can't believe people saw the official lineup and called it weak. Unbelievable. LOOK AT SATURDAY. Basically every music act that made noise in the past year (or will be making noise this year) is playing.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I can't believe people saw the official lineup and called it weak. Unbelievable. LOOK AT SATURDAY. Basically every music act that made noise in the past year (or will be making noise this year) is playing.

Sunday is also INCREDIBLY stacked. there are going to be conflicts galore on sunday.

whys are there no 1 day passes up for sale this year
mad.gif
(
im only really interested in fri and maybe sat and can really afford 2 days but looks like they took that option out this year.

heavily holdin me back from goin this year, tho fri sat lineup looks sick

Back
Top Bottom