COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

Back in like 2005 me and my homie were drunk riding the commuter rail talking about Karate Kid. One of us was like "what was the dude from Karate Kid III name?" We brainstormed for like an hour trying to remember. This was before smartphones so we had no choice but to sit and there and be like "Mark, Joe, Steve, Matt, Chris...."

‘The Karate Kid’ With Bill Simmons and Ryen Russillo The Rewatchables MAR 26 112 MIN The Ringer’s Bill Simmons and Ryen Russillo wax the car, paint the fence, and sand the floor to capture the true essence of the iconic film ‘The Karate Kid,’ starring Ralph Macchio, Pat Morita, and Elisabeth Shue.

I’ve watch both seasons and I have to say it’s been incredible.
How season 2 ended, I wonder if Johnny and Robby will seek help from Daniel along with Miguel when he recovers.They all will probably go to Japan where they will do some self discovery and Daniel will meet up with Kimiko again.

Just binged both seasons in a couple weeks. Anyone know what's up with S3? I heard supposedly it's done but just needs to be edited?? Really hope they get it done soon as I enjoyed both seasons.

Just binged both seasons in a couple weeks. Anyone know what's up with S3? I heard supposedly it's done but just needs to be edited?? Really hope they get it done soon as I enjoyed both seasons.

damn you. I was hoping the thread bump was someone posting a trailer lol.

but I heard the same. They finished filming in December but corona is slowing up the editing process.

Good. It should’ve been on it since the beginning but hopefully this makes the show an even bigger hit.

Get that H. Swank cameo now:lol:

Netflix was the right move. Most people are not paying for youtube just for one show.

I only caught up on the show because I cut the cord and got YouTubeTV.

1029B1EF-1B82-4CCD-954F-75514B87727B.gif

I've only seen the first two episodes when they were free. I am so ready for a 3-season binge watch :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom