COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

I’m glad Netflix has all the movies available right now. After binge watching the entire series last weekend, I definitely was wanting more. I actually liked all of the movies with the exception of the one with Hillary Swank, that was a no go.
Are they on NFLX, when I looked the other day I didn't see any of them

Karate Kid flicks 1-3 and the one with Hilary Swank moved to Showtime.

Late pass on Cobra Kai. I was aware of the show but I’m not paying for YouTube. I’m glad it’s finally on Netflix. Finished S1, fire. It caters to dem yout as well as washed dudes like myself who grew up watching Karate Kid. Looking forward to S2 and S3 (when it drops).

All my og heads in this thread.

649885B0-BD91-4B97-9374-42AA9393AE35.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm almost done with season 1 and feel the same way.

No reason why I'm lookin for a Wire, BB, Boardwalk Empire, The Boys, Jack Ryan type show but this has got me hooked.

Have you seen The Deuce? ShowTime series starring James Franco & the characters in the shows you mentioned.

First season of The Deuce was solid. Definitely the most explicit show I've ever seen.

Haven't gotten around to the rest.

Finished all the seasons. To say I'm hooked is an understatement. Johnny being 'stuck' in the 80s was gold. Him finding out about the Internet, online dating apps and then dating was quality television.

Back
Top Bottom