Cocaine Cowboys II: Hustlin' with the Godmother

I saw cocaine cowboys 1 yesterday and was looking up some info and found out they making a sequel about the Godmother.�
eek.gif

If you didn't see the first one I highly suggest it, I just imagine what would've happened if max never snitched on them.

i saw the first one, the very first day it came out in theatres..

one of the best documentaries i've ever seen.. nevermind that i'm from miami. lol

part 2 is a must..

I watched the 1st one and it was lame - I am tired of hearing about this drug dealers and what not. We glorify this people as if they had done something good.Ehh whatever though I don't care anymore lol.

Actually, "Hustlin' with the Godfather," was on the Cocaine Cowboys DVD as a special feature. I didn't know they made it into a featureflick. The one on the DVD is about 20-30 minutes long.

do yall think they killed her when they deported her because she did have that girl killed its mad crazy tho im speaking of (the godmother of course)

Originally Posted by sirJordancoppalot

do yall think they killed her when they deported her because she did have that girl killed its mad crazy tho im speaking of (the godmother of course)

Yea she had to go...

I hadn't heard about this. Good look on the heads up. SMH at dude thinking he could kidnap someone from America's royal family. Never get high onyour own supply
laugh.gif
He had to be
pimp.gif
something thinking like that.

Originally Posted by MvP07

I watched the 1st one and it was lame - I am tired of hearing about this drug dealers and what not. We glorify this people as if they had done something good. Ehh whatever though I don't care anymore lol.

Glorify them? They ended up with nothing. They had an operation that was genius, they weren't even drug dealers. They were in essence in the shippingbusiness, and it is a true story. I mean it is not like rappers who pretend to be drug lords, it is the true story of the rise and fall of a pair of guys whogot in on the ground floor. It was a great documentary, although I will see the second one I don't know if I have faith that it will be as good. Althoughthe godmothers story is an interesting one, I don't know that she is AS appealing a character.

i fell asleep watching the 1st one. ive never really cared how these people moved or what they did but since NT hyped it up I decided to give it a go.. and Ihad a good nap

I got the first one in a DVD rip, but I don't know where to upload it because the file is HUGE

This should be interesting I was gonna type something about Griselda but I got scared because she can get you wacked

Yeah I watched it last night great doc . Rivi went hard but the Godmother went to far and was messing up business . Had Max not snitched them dudes would havebeen transporting product for a long time .

Back
Top Bottom