Cocaine is a hell of a drug... former Child actor "Orlando Brown".

roll.gif
Get this man a TV show.

"Being Orlando Brown"

I'd pay or otherwise acquire a Netflix account to watch 12-15 episodes of this ***** going to rehab and figuring out what from his past got him wilding.

In addition to random clips of his daily shenanigans.

That's an automatic hit show right there.

These fat Jewish entertainment execs out here ruining young black lives in more ways than one
mean.gif
Am I the only one skeptical of all these molestation rumours/talk?

I meet alot of homeless dudes who have a similar personality, but they are kept in check by a lack of money, naturally keeping their hedonistic ways in moderation. They also smoke Newport cigarettes, so they'll prioritize that ahead of any hard drugs.

On the other hand, as long as you make more than $1k a week, and are plugged into the "party" scene in your city you can blow trees, pop Xans/Percs/Molly, get slizzard and use hard stimulants all in the same day. You'd be surprised how many dudes spend more money on drugs, than food.

My Mom is a municipal court judge, and when she puts fools on probation they have to submit to urine/hair testing. When someone has an over the top personality like this, it's usually revealed they're not on any particular drug, but like 5 at the same time.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is it exclusively a Latina thing that they wanna argue when you're tryna sleep?

Why would he post that? He's looking real goofy. No license, no money... can't eem buy his own squares? :lol:

I've met this dude in California several times. Guys like him "rapping" or some other bs, living off a female.

Ay... I notice that ***** ain't "crazy" when his girl pulled his file. :rofl:

Dude is a clown.

I want to believe it, but I just can't. He reminds me of a handful of people I've met.

Last edited:
These fat Jewish entertainment execs out here ruining young black lives in more ways than one :smh:
Am I the only one skeptical of all these molestation rumours/talk?

I meet alot of homeless dudes who have a similar personality, but they are kept in check by a lack of money, naturally keeping their hedonistic ways in moderation. They also smoke Newport cigarettes, so they'll prioritize that ahead of any hard drugs.

On the other hand, as long as you make more than $1k a week, and are plugged into the "party" scene in your city you can blow trees, pop Xans/Percs/Molly, get slizzard and use hard stimulants all in the same day. You'd be surprised how many dudes spend more money on drugs, than food.

My Mom is a municipal court judge, and when she puts fools on probation they have to submit to urine/hair testing. When someone has an over the top personality like this, it's usually revealed they're not on any particular drug, but like 5 at the same time.

Why do you meet a lot of homeless dudes and what do you do after?

Does Nickleodeon even put their kid shows in to syndication? They usually just move on to the next one.

What check would any of them get?

Does Nickleodeon even put their kid shows in to syndication? They usually just move on to the next one.

True but wasn't their show in Disney? And I could have sworn that so raven was syndicated.

Last edited:

True but wasn't their show in Disney? And I could have sworn that so raven was syndicated.
It is. Had to check. I kinda relate all of those kid shows to Nick.

Disney a whole other beast. It is in syndication internationally. So Orlando is getting a (decent) check.

The question now is how much is he wasting that on spray paint cans to huff? :nerd:

Judging by the way he been wildin out these last couple of months, ole boy has to be dropping more than half that check on some blue magic and Sherman Hensley

NT's fav since crumpled up 20's Francis is back at it again and is beefing with Soulja Boy this time :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom