Cod 4 or Cod5

Modern Warfare definitely. Better campaign, much better online play. It was starting to get slim player-wise when WaW came out, but I've noticed it'sback to 50k+ online again. Everyone realized WW2 games blow.
laugh.gif

I got both but COD4 prolly going down as one of my top 3 favorite games ever....its crazy graphics,weapon,online is nuts, story mode, everything aboutit.....COD WAW is pretty good but its WW2 based so the weapons dont have all the extras...but big maps( i like that wish Cod4 had bigger maps), tanks, storymode is pretty good...the only reason i dont like it bc its not made by the same company so its not really COD5...little heads up though since Cod5 came outnot as much people are on Cod 4 but the people that are on their are alot of the better players so its always fun

rating
cod4- 9.5
cod WaW- 7-8

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

little heads up though since Cod5 came out not as much people are on Cod 4 but the people that are on their are alot of the better players so its always fun

Everyone's coming back now like I said, but I noticed the opposite. All the good players left. I was going like 40-5 every game for a month.

The main reasons why people get COD is to play online, I prefer COD4 over 5, I just bought 5 yesterday,and I'm already level 23. COD5 isn't bad, butCOD4 is better because it's modern, not another war game like COD5.

I need to get COD4. It was $30-$35 at Gamestop a few days ago.
I have to check it out if it is still the same price.

Back
Top Bottom