Cod 4 or Cod5

lol i played COD WaW for about 10 mins the other day and said "Naw" *eject*... proceeded to put COD 4 back in.... *Resume play*

Originally Posted by Hugo

COD 4 is the best
pimp.gif

I don't think they'll ever surpass COD4 in terms of overall excellence. I'm actually surprised they made a COD5 so quickly.

I like 4 because of the new war technology, but the campaing on waw is better because of the history of the actual events, it seems morereal. i have learned to appreciated ww2 games more, used to hate them ............................... Both are great games
pimp.gif

deff 4 i got 5 for xmas..expecting wayy too much ....bad graphics ..hard to see other players...poor gameplay ...COD >> COD WaW

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

HALO 3

get outta here with that trash.. i hate halo.. im not into that fake lookin #%@ with 50ft jumping

you can tell me COD is better than HALO when COD has tournaments for $100k+, with people being sponsered for a quarter milli, ATV SHOW DEDICATED TO THE GAMEshowing tourny footage and other stuff

and yes HALO did have a TV show on USA network for MONTHS

COD is a joke, a mere child's game
halo is for those who are skilled

dn590: Generally games drop in price after a few months from their release date. Additionally if they game is not that fresh as is the case with the new GTAthen you can find an abundance of used copies for half of what they retailed for. Problem is with COD 4 the price NEVER went down (still selling for $59.99 inSeattle) so I'm hoping a few months down the road I can get WAW for around $30.

BTW for those who play in hardcore mode my SN is: Versacie, come see me on some Search and Destroy.

HALO 3

get outta here with that trash.. i hate halo.. im not into that fake lookin #%@ with 50ft jumping

you can tell me COD is better than HALO when COD has tournaments for $100k+, with people being sponsered for a quarter milli, ATV SHOW DEDICATED TO THE GAME showing tourny footage and other stuff

that's simply because halo is pretty much the flagship game of xbox... so of course they get every cent of advertising, PR money, and extra goodies. thatdoesnt mean that the gameplay is better

COD4 is more involving, much more realistic(obviously), and more fast-paced & entirely more entertaining than halo. in multiplayer.

halo's campaign is only better because it had 2 games before it to build up the story... a glorified sci-fi fantasy full of cliches & overusedarchetypes

COD4 is an alternate reality using today's tech... that #$%* could happen man!!! imagine the possibilities

barret .50cal > gigantic halo sniper rifle

... dont let me speak on the golden desert eagle.

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

HALO 3

you can tell me COD is better than HALO when COD has tournaments for $100k+, with people being sponsered for a quarter milli, ATV SHOW DEDICATED TO THE GAME showing tourny footage and other stuff

that's simply because halo is pretty much the flagship game of xbox... so of course they get every cent of advertising, PR money, and extra goodies. that doesnt mean that the gameplay is better

COD4 is more involving, much more realistic(obviously), and more fast-paced & entirely more entertaining than halo. in multiplayer.

halo's campaign is only better because it had 2 games before it to build up the story... a glorified sci-fi fantasy full of cliches & overused archetypes

COD4 is an alternate reality using today's tech... that #$%* could happen man!!! imagine the possibilities

indifferent.gif
Halo is the best because its a competitive game
HALO is the most competitive game like that because it actually takes SKILL
COD DOES NOT
GET IT IN YOUR HEAD FAM
doesnt matter if halo was in the WII it would still be GOAT because its balanced and isnt about luck and actually takes skill
my mom could wreck you guys in COD if she played all she would have to do is sit there and wait for someone to pass by and shoot them once

HALO 3

nagh, thats actually the reason why halo has so much ground..because so many kids play it.

my mom could wreck you guys in COD if she played all she would have to do is sit there and wait for someone to pass by and shoot them once
my 2.20 ratio 150,000 kills + begs to differ. Killcam and common sense doesnt give campers as much the upper hand.
anyway you can do the same, camp crouched with a sword, rocket launcher, turret, ,plasma grenade, sticky grenade..so on and so forth.

Both are great games, I never played 4 online because I was so addicted to halo, but I'm loving WAW online
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

HALO 3

that's simply because halo is pretty much the flagship game of xbox... so of course they get every cent of advertising, PR money, and extra goodies. that doesnt mean that the gameplay is better

halo's campaign is only better because it had 2 games before it to build up the story... a glorified sci-fi fantasy full of cliches & overused archetypes

indifferent.gif
Halo is the best because its a competitive game
HALO is the most competitive game like that because it actually takes SKILL
COD DOES NOT
GET IT IN YOUR HEAD FAM
doesnt matter if halo was in the WII it would still be GOAT because its balanced and isnt about luck and actually takes skill
indifferent.gif
you mad?

i blow #$#@$% like that up with martyrdom. try THAT in halo.

really, it's balanced? you're sayin i wouldnt get 5+ kills automatically if i picked up a rocket launcher? doesn't sound too balanced to me...that's why i stopped playing it.

and you're not elaborating on why COD 4 supposedly doesn't take skill. i could kill someone who has juggernaut when im about to die just cuz i haveskills. 2 flashbang + W1200. not the easiest task.

and YOU'RE saying its BALANCED to have dudes running around spawn killing everyone with vehicles & camping in ultra high corners the whole match? getthat outta here

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

HALO 3

nagh, thats actually the reason why halo has so much ground..because so many kids play it.

my 2.20 ratio 150,000 kills + begs to differ. Killcam and common sense doesnt give campers as much the upper hand.
anyway you can do the same, camp crouched with a sword, rocket launcher, turret, ,plasma grenade, sticky grenade..so on and so forth.

laugh.gif

1.no one used swords
2.no one used turrets
3.You say sticky grenades as if there easy to use
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
rocket lo
rocket launchers have 2 bullets and there SO EASY to dodge its not even funny

you really dont know what your talkinf about so please stop
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

HALO 3

laugh.gif

1.no one used swords
2.no one used turrets
3.You say sticky grenades as if there easy to use
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
rocket lo
rocket launchers have 2 bullets and there SO EASY to dodge its not even funny

you really dont know what your talkinf about so please stop
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my bad, I guess they're in the game for no reason at all. pistols must be the real weapon to use
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom