Cod 4 or Cod5

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

ballab87 wrote:
they both tha some just diffrent guns and time they both are good games

COD 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>COD5

and its not even close.

And for the dude up top who said Halo is better then COD
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

You need one of these:
2ynf19c.gif

common man you must not be good at cod w@w because its the same game you still play halo and another thig is you play on xbox360

Originally Posted by NobleKane

alot of people hatin on cod5 are hatin cuz they cant afford to buy it.

i wouldnt go as far as couldnt afford to buy it...they just probably didn't give it a chance cuz it wasn't develop by INFINITY WARD,...but on the realCOD: WAW is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, 4 player Co-OP, and calling on attack dogs are
eek.gif
....also it runson the same game engine as COD4 ...

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

i'll take cod 4 over cod 5. i'm just lovin zombie mode...

That's the only thing 5 really has going for it. The guy who made the maps in 5 suck, every other map, there's a glitch.....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

alot of people hatin on cod5 are hatin cuz COD4 is a far superior game than cod5 will ever be and Treyarch are %%@# and need to quit making COD games and let Infinity Ward take over forever they cant afford to buy it.
Fixed
wink.gif

i like groundwar and tdm. i like hq too but for some reason i always get smashed on so i haven't played it in a while.

4 wihout a doubt. 5s multiplayer is glitchy and too many people abuse the get stuck in the ground and then kill people routine because they can't be seenor shot at.

COD4 = Re-live Counter Strike days.

COD 5= Re-live WWII

Your choice.

For me, COD 5, is starting to grow on me and I was decent at Multiplayer Online in COD4.

Back
Top Bottom