COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by Carver

Someone dying trying to cap a flag>someone sitting back and dying 4 times a game playing "tactical" with one cap.. the first flag

Like I said, I'll wait for somebody to explain to me how dying helps your team.

How does somebody dying trying to cap a flag help a team?

Plus, if dude with 4 deaths had 40+ kills, then what?

He didn't have a good game because he had 1 cap?

I rarely ever even have to fight for flags in domination when I play with a party.
You know what, trying to cap a flag or base and in the process getting a death to at least drain the enemy's "energy" or take out one or two with you (if there is a group defending) is beneficial to the team, especially if a team mate is following you.
K/D means absolutely nothing in matches other than TDM or Lone Wolves (unless you are going 1-30 or something giving the other team killstreaks)....I've had games going 34-28 for example with most caps just playing real aggressive (and smart), and those games are usually the most fun because I am playing to win the object of the game and are full of action. I'll see 4 people defending a spot and I take 1-2 out and at least hurt another at worst, and other people rushing take out the "hurt" opponents much quicker and easier.....how is that not beneficial to the team to make the cap easier? 

Best believe I'll also have counters up and shoot down all of their spy planes....which will cost me lives in the process since your vulnerable shooting things down, but that death is not worth it?

Don't see how that's a good game if he isn't playing the object of the game....i see dudes with high K/D's all the time playing objective games, sometimes 0-1 deaths.....the *++% is there to brag about?

Someone dying trying to cap a flag>someone sitting back and dying 4 times a game playing "tactical" with one cap.. the first flag

I rarely ever even have to fight for flags in domination when I play with a party.
He better be getting 60-70 got damb kills if all he's doing is killing.. and I'm not talking about playing with a party, I'm talking about some random teammates.. if I had to choose, I would choose the guy who caps flags over the killer(unless he was pulling like 100 a game
laugh.gif
) I always grab B at the beginning of every single domination game, and I'm usually alone because no one wants to hurt their K/D trying to get B..

I'm just giving my opinion on who I'd rather have, you can choose the killer, I would choose someone who will at least attempt to capture B

You know what, trying to cap a flag or base and in the process getting a death to at least drain the enemy's "energy" or take out one or two with you (if there is a group defending) is beneficial to the team, especially if a team mate is following you.
K/D means absolutely nothing in matches other than TDM or Lone Wolves (unless you are going 1-30 or something giving the other team killstreaks)....I've had games going 34-28 for example with most caps just playing real aggressive (and smart), and those games are usually the most fun because I am playing to win the object of the game and are full of action. I'll see 4 people defending a spot and I take 1-2 out and at least hurt another at worst, and other people rushing take out the "hurt" opponents much quicker and easier.....how is that not beneficial to the team to make the cap easier? 

Best believe I'll also have counters up and shoot down all of their spy planes....which will cost me lives in the process since your vulnerable shooting things down, but that death is not worth it?

Don't see how that's a good game if he isn't playing the object of the game....i see dudes with high K/D's all the time playing objective games, sometimes 0-1 deaths.....the *++% is there to brag about?

He better be getting 60-70 got damb kills if all he's doing is killing.. and I'm not talking about playing with a party, I'm talking about some random teammates.. if I had to choose, I would choose the guy who caps flags over the killer(unless he was pulling like 100 a game
laugh.gif
) I always grab B at the beginning of every single domination game, and I'm usually alone because no one wants to hurt their K/D trying to get B..

I'm just giving my opinion on who I'd rather have, you can choose the killer, I would choose someone who will at least attempt to capture B

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Bruh it dosnt matter, if u played Against any 2 of us ps3 players, no matter how you decide to play, say me n Burrack; You will go Negative....just sayin

cant nobody beat me on black ops free for all and most of the time 2 vs 1 free for all. Im just good like that.

And anyone of you want feeling good and want to take that L let me know and you can take a straight L to your record. I will have you so mad your going to break your controller.

I dare somebody from here to play me and your friends can even watch you get your end beat

who are you? if you manage to beat RKO then you can talk

Bruh it dosnt matter, if u played Against any 2 of us ps3 players, no matter how you decide to play, say me n Burrack; You will go Negative....just sayin

cant nobody beat me on black ops free for all and most of the time 2 vs 1 free for all. Im just good like that.

And anyone of you want feeling good and want to take that L let me know and you can take a straight L to your record. I will have you so mad your going to break your controller.

I dare somebody from here to play me and your friends can even watch you get your end beat

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

100% sure i will beat him one on one. Where is he at? We can do this now

Just fired up Black Ops for the first time in days. Update 1.10 just released for the PS3. No idea what it does. Oh well.
laugh.gif
Nuketown 24/7 and Double XP this weekend.
pimp.gif

Just fired up Black Ops for the first time in days. Update 1.10 just released for the PS3. No idea what it does. Oh well.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
decreases hip accuracy for the famas and lowers damage i believe, but they still haven't figured out or fixed the XP lan glitch lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
decreases hip accuracy for the famas and lowers damage i believe, but they still haven't figured out or fixed the XP lan glitch lol

Famas seems quite inaccurate now compared to before, come to think of it. What XP LAN glitch?
nerd.gif

Famas seems quite inaccurate now compared to before, come to think of it. What XP LAN glitch?
nerd.gif

What XP LAN glitch? 
you can trick the game into launching a LAN game as a real game. you need someone who is in a open party by themselves and  you need a second control

set up a LAN game and hover over start game and press triangle and join your friend party while joining press circle and X and it will start the LAN game on any game mode.

this only works on PS3 but you got to make sure you don't go over board with killing and head shots. this is how some ps3 users have K/D of 15.00

What XP LAN glitch? 
you can trick the game into launching a LAN game as a real game. you need someone who is in a open party by themselves and  you need a second control

set up a LAN game and hover over start game and press triangle and join your friend party while joining press circle and X and it will start the LAN game on any game mode.

this only works on PS3 but you got to make sure you don't go over board with killing and head shots. this is how some ps3 users have K/D of 15.00

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

roll.gif

I'm done.

You NEED slayers in OBJ game modes, enough said.

You're telling me if I go 100-1 with 1 cap I didn't have a good game because I had 1 cap?

Ok.

Slaying is just as important as capping is in domination.

Have fun capping flags if your team is getting killed left and right.

The most important thing, above KD and flag captures, is winning the damn match.

If I need to fight for flags to win, I'm fighting for flags.

If I need to build up kill streaks to help my team cap B, I'm kill whoring.

If you play on PS3, PM me your PSN ID.

I run 1v1's all the time.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

roll.gif

I'm done.

You NEED slayers in OBJ game modes, enough said.

You're telling me if I go 100-1 with 1 cap I didn't have a good game because I had 1 cap?

Ok.

Slaying is just as important as capping is in domination.

Have fun capping flags if your team is getting killed left and right.

The most important thing, above KD and flag captures, is winning the damn match.

If I need to fight for flags to win, I'm fighting for flags.

If I need to build up kill streaks to help my team cap B, I'm kill whoring.

If you play on PS3, PM me your PSN ID.

I run 1v1's all the time.

i love how some people think its double XP right now, and pitch a tent and camp with ghost on 
mad.gif

when they turn 2x XP a influx people decide to sit still and camp 

Back
Top Bottom