COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

^ word most likely gonna cop both games i mean we cant really compare battlefield and cod they are really different i mean yea skill does transfer but cod is way more fast paced than battlefield put it this way battlefield is like a battle in the opening whereas cod is urban warfare...anyway super hyped bout mw3 like someone said its like mw 2.5 but isnt tat wat cod players want ...mw2 is a great game with many flaws n all we hoped was that these flaws are fixed so the game will be better...treyarch's black ops was suppose to fix it but instead they totally messed up...imo black ops messed up cod series...the reason y black ops sold #1 is cuz mw2 was truely a great game n the players knew the potential it had if those flaws were fixed...anyways tats my rant bout black ops i hate tat game i only play it sometimes cuz not a lot of ppl are playin mw2 ...i swear it kinda killed my fire for COD but i hope mw3 will bring it back

laugh.gif
i'm jk vintage.  i was going hard until i party up then it's hard as hell t get kills with you fools running around.
indifferent.gif

whats your psn bo?

laugh.gif
i'm jk vintage.  i was going hard until i party up then it's hard as hell t get kills with you fools running around.
indifferent.gif

whats your psn bo?

Only NTer I play regularly with now is Vintage. Team late night pretty much left with Henz and everyone else just stopped playing. We still hold it down tho..
sm352q.jpg

If it wasn't for the random dude the score would've been 7500-200  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I gotta say tho, HQ + Ghost pro is
roll.gif
. Dudes be blind as hell and can't capture HQ's when I'm in the corner lying down with a semtex in my hand. This game was close as hell with the score tied & a minute left so basically whoever captured it was gonna win.

Only NTer I play regularly with now is Vintage. Team late night pretty much left with Henz and everyone else just stopped playing. We still hold it down tho..
sm352q.jpg

If it wasn't for the random dude the score would've been 7500-200  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I gotta say tho, HQ + Ghost pro is
roll.gif
. Dudes be blind as hell and can't capture HQ's when I'm in the corner lying down with a semtex in my hand. This game was close as hell with the score tied & a minute left so basically whoever captured it was gonna win.

Originally Posted by deFOBking

^ word most likely gonna cop both games i mean we cant really compare battlefield and cod they are really different i mean yea skill does transfer but cod is way more fast paced than battlefield put it this way battlefield is like a battle in the opening whereas cod is urban warfare...
They dont though. 
Originally Posted by derrty6232

And why are some of you getting excited about the how the knifing is supposedly adjusted for more balance? 
laugh.gif
 Unless you have to press a button to pull the knife out, it's gonna be the same commando !@$*.
Itll most likely be that way.. Or itll take 2 swipes....

Originally Posted by brian to the b
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the video

Originally Posted by deFOBking

^ word most likely gonna cop both games i mean we cant really compare battlefield and cod they are really different i mean yea skill does transfer but cod is way more fast paced than battlefield put it this way battlefield is like a battle in the opening whereas cod is urban warfare...
They dont though. 
Originally Posted by derrty6232

And why are some of you getting excited about the how the knifing is supposedly adjusted for more balance? 
laugh.gif
 Unless you have to press a button to pull the knife out, it's gonna be the same commando !@$*.
Itll most likely be that way.. Or itll take 2 swipes....

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the video

<3
Chris, we bout to start runnin MW2 .. I sold my black ops.. @%+# got trash 
tired.gif

<3
Chris, we bout to start runnin MW2 .. I sold my black ops.. @%+# got trash 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

we bout to start runnin MW2 .. I sold my black ops.. @%+# got trash 
tired.gif

good luck with MW2, every time i try to play i get in a modded lobby
indifferent.gif
super jump and super speed is not fun

Originally Posted by henz0

we bout to start runnin MW2 .. I sold my black ops.. @%+# got trash 
tired.gif