good luck with MW2, every time i try to play i get in a modded lobby
indifferent.gif
super jump and super speed is not fun
i play on 360 and that has never happened to me i play a few times a week too 
yeah same.
all i do in mw2 is just noobtube/rpg..people get so mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brian to the b

Only NTer I play regularly with now is Vintage. Team late night pretty much left with Henz and everyone else just stopped playing. We still hold it down tho..
sm352q.jpg

If it wasn't for the random dude the score would've been 7500-200 �
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

man !@#$ that game i had a blackbird, CG, Dogs in my inventory that i never got to use

Only NTer I play regularly with now is Vintage. Team late night pretty much left with Henz and everyone else just stopped playing. We still hold it down tho..
sm352q.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

man !@#$ that game i had a blackbird, CG, Dogs in my inventory that i never got to use

who still plays on the ps3? i wanna get start playing mw2 again but with people.. solo on that game is no fun

who still plays on the ps3? i wanna get start playing mw2 again but with people.. solo on that game is no fun

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by henz0

we bout to start runnin MW2 .. I sold my black ops.. @%+# got trash 
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

Master reset 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 when you legitimately worked for that 10th prestige 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by henz0

we bout to start runnin MW2 .. I sold my black ops.. @%+# got trash 
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

Master reset 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 when you legitimately worked for that 10th prestige 
indifferent.gif

been playin black ops for the past month or so because my friend lemme borrow it...
gameplay is
sick.gif
plus the *+#* looks like a cartoon
indifferent.gif

I miss MW2.

been playin black ops for the past month or so because my friend lemme borrow it...
gameplay is
sick.gif
plus the *+#* looks like a cartoon
indifferent.gif

I miss MW2.

sm352q.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I gotta say tho, HQ + Ghost pro is �
roll.gif
. Dudes be blind as hell and can't capture HQ's when I'm in the corner lying down with a semtex in my hand. This game was close as hell with the score tied & a minute left so basically whoever captured it was gonna win.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ghost pro is the ishh. I never knew it didn't hilight you until they hacked the lobby!

sm352q.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
. Dudes be blind as hell and can't capture HQ's when I'm in the corner lying down with a semtex in my hand. This game was close as hell with the score tied & a minute left so basically whoever captured it was gonna win.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ghost pro is the ishh. I never knew it didn't hilight you until they hacked the lobby!

Originally Posted by Grimey

clear view add me on thealmightydonut account i run mostly on that account if im playing a fps
i know boost, jason still run alot shoes and freshest be on time to time along with arsnal and im sure Bob just got the game back

Originally Posted by Grimey

clear view add me on thealmightydonut account i run mostly on that account if im playing a fps
i know boost, jason still run alot shoes and freshest be on time to time along with arsnal and im sure Bob just got the game back

What's everyone's internet connection lookin like. I upgraded to 12mbps and never looked back, chit is BLAZING! Tried to play on my boys 5mbps and I felt like I was 1 second behind everybody.

-The Juice

What's everyone's internet connection lookin like. I upgraded to 12mbps and never looked back, chit is BLAZING! Tried to play on my boys 5mbps and I felt like I was 1 second behind everybody.

-The Juice

sm352q.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
i don't play that much in the summer but pretty much every time i'm on i run with you guys. 

that dude kilo gem had me cracking up talking about his "package" the other day.
laugh.gif

sm352q.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
i don't play that much in the summer but pretty much every time i'm on i run with you guys. 

that dude kilo gem had me cracking up talking about his "package" the other day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

-The Juice

1 down .5 up worse connection in the game 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

-The Juice

1 down .5 up worse connection in the game 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom