COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

laugh.gif
@ December trolling the MW3 Thread. This was expected.
pimp.gif

Robert Bowling
@fourzerotwo Robert Bowling
Yes! Modern Warfare 3 on PC will support dedicated servers, day 1. You can fav or admin your own to control setup, rules, bans. #MW3 #PC

Looks like consoles are left in the dark, yet again.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Robert Bowling
Yes! Modern Warfare 3 on PC will support dedicated servers, day 1. You can fav or admin your own to control setup, rules, bans. #MW3 #PC

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Robert Bowling

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

I wanna be mad at them but I can't. Why change something if people gonna still cop?

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Robert Bowling

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

I wanna be mad at them but I can't. Why change something if people gonna still cop?

man they switched a lot of the perks and their pros (if that info is even legit).. faster ADS not apart of SoH anymore
indifferent.gif

man they switched a lot of the perks and their pros (if that info is even legit).. faster ADS not apart of SoH anymore
indifferent.gif

MW3 confirmed killstreaks. This information seems to be excepted by all of the youtube gaming community. So I believe it's true

and if that's the case....
30t6p3b.gif
The developers are putting WAY TOO MUCH emphasis on the air support. There is going to be about 30 different types of air support. Ridiculous.

-The Juice

MW3 confirmed killstreaks. This information seems to be excepted by all of the youtube gaming community. So I believe it's true

and if that's the case....
30t6p3b.gif
The developers are putting WAY TOO MUCH emphasis on the air support. There is going to be about 30 different types of air support. Ridiculous.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom