COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Heartbeat sensor.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Wow... 
The response to the trailer is extremely negative. People arent even calling it MW2.5 anymore. Theyre calling it Call of Duty 4 w/  Mods.. 
tired.gif

I am disappointed by the lack of innovation. This trailer makes MW2 graphics a step ahead of MW3. It could just be the trailer cause when you see the clips from other trailers it looks just as good if not slightly better than MW2 but this def was not in its favor. Plus i dislike the grayish maps. Seems like 3arc map design.

You can see this & tell that this isnt vintage IW work. Its def the new blood at IW. 

Regardless ill give them the benefit of the doubt that i expect this to be a good game. But man its hard to stay optimistic after reading the leaks & seeing this trailer. 

Edit: I guess the trailer went up on the official CallofDuty channel & they took it down cause of all the dislikes. "86 likes and 2600 dislikes" 
sick.gif
this trailer sucks, its not even mp as far as im concerned its just that black ops type footage that people make youtube videos out of...ill wait for a real first person type of view hopefully theres more later today or before the weekend ends
everyone calls cod 4 the best though...so thats not really a bad thing 

that damn marley griffin truck is back tho 
laugh.gif

Wow... 
The response to the trailer is extremely negative. People arent even calling it MW2.5 anymore. Theyre calling it Call of Duty 4 w/  Mods.. 
tired.gif

I am disappointed by the lack of innovation. This trailer makes MW2 graphics a step ahead of MW3. It could just be the trailer cause when you see the clips from other trailers it looks just as good if not slightly better than MW2 but this def was not in its favor. Plus i dislike the grayish maps. Seems like 3arc map design.

You can see this & tell that this isnt vintage IW work. Its def the new blood at IW. 

Regardless ill give them the benefit of the doubt that i expect this to be a good game. But man its hard to stay optimistic after reading the leaks & seeing this trailer. 

Edit: I guess the trailer went up on the official CallofDuty channel & they took it down cause of all the dislikes. "86 likes and 2600 dislikes" 
sick.gif
this trailer sucks, its not even mp as far as im concerned its just that black ops type footage that people make youtube videos out of...ill wait for a real first person type of view hopefully theres more later today or before the weekend ends
everyone calls cod 4 the best though...so thats not really a bad thing 

that damn marley griffin truck is back tho 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Graphics still look better than Black Ops...

to this day i still don't understand how black ops got approved with graphics like that i mean, i've seen better stuff on my dreamcast. thats a big reason i didn't buy it because it was leagues below modern warfare.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Graphics still look better than Black Ops...

to this day i still don't understand how black ops got approved with graphics like that i mean, i've seen better stuff on my dreamcast. thats a big reason i didn't buy it because it was leagues below modern warfare.

Wow... 
tired.gif

sick.gif

Yeah prolly 2600 dislikes from @%+! boy battle field trolls
eyes.gif
...nothing but trash %!% bums who sit in corners and camp

Wow... 
tired.gif

sick.gif

Yeah prolly 2600 dislikes from @%+! boy battle field trolls
eyes.gif
...nothing but trash %!% bums who sit in corners and camp

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Wow... 
The response to the trailer is extremelynegative. People arent even calling it MW2.5 anymore. Theyre calling it Call of Duty 4 w/ Mods..
tired.gif

Regardless ill give them the benefit of the doubt that iexpectthis to be a good game. But man its hard to stayoptimisticafter reading the leaks & seeing this trailer.

sick.gif

Yeah prolly 2600 dislikes from %%%@ boy battle field trolls
eyes.gif
...nothing but trash ##% bums who sit in corners and camp

Well if they watched the new BF trailer before the MW3 trailer I can't say I blame them.

Wow... 
The response to the trailer is extremelynegative. People arent even calling it MW2.5 anymore. Theyre calling it Call of Duty 4 w/ Mods..
tired.gif

Regardless ill give them the benefit of the doubt that iexpectthis to be a good game. But man its hard to stayoptimisticafter reading the leaks & seeing this trailer.

sick.gif

eyes.gif

Well if they watched the new BF trailer before the MW3 trailer I can't say I blame them.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Wow...�
The response to the trailer is extremely�negative. People arent even calling it MW2.5 anymore. Theyre calling it Call of Duty 4 w/ �Mods..�
tired.gif

You can see this & tell that this isnt vintage IW work. Its def the new blood at IW.�

Regardless ill give them the benefit of the doubt that i�expect�this to be a good game. But man its hard to stay�optimistic�after reading the leaks & seeing this trailer.�

Edit: I guess the trailer went up on the official CallofDuty channel & they took it down cause of all the dislikes. "86 likes and 2600 dislikes"�
sick.gif

eyes.gif

Another eye candy trailer
eyes.gif

Wow...�
The response to the trailer is extremely�negative. People arent even calling it MW2.5 anymore. Theyre calling it Call of Duty 4 w/ �Mods..�
tired.gif

You can see this & tell that this isnt vintage IW work. Its def the new blood at IW.�

Regardless ill give them the benefit of the doubt that i�expect�this to be a good game. But man its hard to stay�optimistic�after reading the leaks & seeing this trailer.�

Edit: I guess the trailer went up on the official CallofDuty channel & they took it down cause of all the dislikes. "86 likes and 2600 dislikes"�
sick.gif

eyes.gif

Another eye candy trailer
eyes.gif

I will never understand the mindset of a fan boy. You like BF3 good for you but because of that you don't need to hate MW3 and let it be known to the entire internet. If you don't like MW3 don't watch the damn trailers but that makes too much sense for those idiots.

I will never understand the mindset of a fan boy. You like BF3 good for you but because of that you don't need to hate MW3 and let it be known to the entire internet. If you don't like MW3 don't watch the damn trailers but that makes too much sense for those idiots.

Originally Posted by henz0

Get that crap outta here, graphics are nice.. Game TRASH

Them Garbage %!$ bums in the other thread getting excited over destructible environments...they bum %!$ gone be camping in an AC unit and a falling light bulb gone kill them
laugh.gif

Them Garbage %!$ bums in the other thread getting excited over destructible environments...they bum %!$ gone be camping in an AC unit and a falling light bulb gone kill them
laugh.gif

Them Garbage %!$ bums in the other thread getting excited over�destructible�environments...they bum %!$ gone be camping in an AC unit and a falling light bulb gone kill them
laugh.gif
Yall %+#$!% dont even play the game�
laugh.gif
. There's more camping in COD cus of killstreaks.

Looks like MW2.5�
tired.gif
.�

All the clown *%%@ from MW2 returns�
grin.gif
.�

OD killstreaks.

Looks like I will be doing GB/scrims. I wont be +%+#@!@ with pubs too much.

So when y'all want to play against legit comp, get at me. I know PS3 heads will at least�
nerd.gif

Them Garbage %!$ bums in the other thread getting excited over�destructible�environments...they bum %!$ gone be camping in an AC unit and a falling light bulb gone kill them
laugh.gif
Yall %+#$!% dont even play the game�
laugh.gif
. There's more camping in COD cus of killstreaks.

Looks like MW2.5�
tired.gif
.�

All the clown *%%@ from MW2 returns�
grin.gif
.�

OD killstreaks.

Looks like I will be doing GB/scrims. I wont be +%+#@!@ with pubs too much.

So when y'all want to play against legit comp, get at me. I know PS3 heads will at least�
nerd.gif

I can't be the only one that got me hyped off that multiplayer trailer
laugh.gif

Can't wait for this game maaan.

Last Battlefield multiplayer was doooooooooodooooooooooooooooooooo and there was hella camping.

I can't be the only one that got me hyped off that multiplayer trailer
laugh.gif

Can't wait for this game maaan.

Last Battlefield multiplayer was doooooooooodooooooooooooooooooooo and there was hella camping.

Back
Top Bottom