COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

They REALLY shouldn't have made the trailer that way.

All that 3rd person %#%! doesn't show me how the game is any different.

They REALLY shouldn't have made the trailer that way.

All that 3rd person %#%! doesn't show me how the game is any different.

Originally Posted by RocSole

I can't be the only one that got me hyped off that multiplayer trailer
laugh.gif

Can't wait for this game maaan.

Last Battlefield multiplayer was doooooooooodooooooooooooooooooooo and there was hella camping.
That's how BF is though. It's more team/tactic based. It's a good change of pace from MW.
I'm so heated I'm not at COD:XP right now. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

I can't be the only one that got me hyped off that multiplayer trailer
laugh.gif

Can't wait for this game maaan.

Last Battlefield multiplayer was doooooooooodooooooooooooooooooooo and there was hella camping.
That's how BF is though. It's more team/tactic based. It's a good change of pace from MW.
I'm so heated I'm not at COD:XP right now. 
mad.gif

Im gonna try to sneak into COD:XP

heading there now

wish me luck

*Everything I have learned from COD will come into play this moment.....stealth

Im gonna try to sneak into COD:XP

heading there now

wish me luck

*Everything I have learned from COD will come into play this moment.....stealth

Quantic Leverage
Team USA

[h4][/h4]
Tyler Polchow
[LvG TeePee]

Jordon Cannon
[Proofy]

Tosh McGruder-Cummings
[StainV]

Robert Walsh
[Assass1n]

sick.gif
 I expect this team to win COD Xp meeting Optic in final

Quantic Leverage
Team USA

[h4][/h4]
Tyler Polchow
[LvG TeePee]

Jordon Cannon
[Proofy]

Tosh McGruder-Cummings
[StainV]

Robert Walsh
[Assass1n]

sick.gif
 I expect this team to win COD Xp meeting Optic in final

Originally Posted by AR Guy

I will never understand the mindset of a fan boy. You like BF3 good for you but because of that you don't need to hate MW3 and let it be known to the entire internet. If you don't like MW3 don't watch the damn trailers but that makes too much sense for those idiots.

Forget BF3 even exists. This %+#+ would not cut it for me. I've played COD far more than any other FPS. Yet I'm not allowed voice my opinion on the sequel? I should only post "yay COD." Game's been pretty much the same for the last 4 years. Why should I be excited to drop another 60 bucks for the same thing?

You don't have to respond to the negative comments yet you do. How much sense does that make?

I will never understand the mindset of a fan boy. You like BF3 good for you but because of that you don't need to hate MW3 and let it be known to the entire internet. If you don't like MW3 don't watch the damn trailers but that makes too much sense for those idiots.

Forget BF3 even exists. This %+#+ would not cut it for me. I've played COD far more than any other FPS. Yet I'm not allowed voice my opinion on the sequel? I should only post "yay COD." Game's been pretty much the same for the last 4 years. Why should I be excited to drop another 60 bucks for the same thing?

You don't have to respond to the negative comments yet you do. How much sense does that make?

Originally Posted by swendro88

Go back to your bum *!! battlefield thread you and December ...yall ain't changing nobody mind in this thread

Go back to your bum *!! battlefield thread you and December ...yall ain't changing nobody mind in this thread

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

laugh.gif
 Im not here to change yall minds.

If anything, im trying to tell yall to atleast try battlefield.. Id love to run with everyone on NT who i run w/ in CoD. Quit being so bias towards CoD. Im not a BF fanboy... I truly enjoy the game/experience though and like DICE as a developer.

BUT

I dont wanna see Call of Duty fail & die. I think it def NEEDS to step its game up. You cant just rehash the same +%*+ every year. I think this is Call of Dutys last chance/hoorah. If this fails & is just as bad as MW2 then RIP to being on top. but trust me if ill be right there with yall %!%#@$#@ on the release date of MW3...

laugh.gif
 Im not here to change yall minds.

If anything, im trying to tell yall to atleast try battlefield.. Id love to run with everyone on NT who i run w/ in CoD. Quit being so bias towards CoD. Im not a BF fanboy... I truly enjoy the game/experience though and like DICE as a developer.

BUT

I dont wanna see Call of Duty fail & die. I think it def NEEDS to step its game up. You cant just rehash the same +%*+ every year. I think this is Call of Dutys last chance/hoorah. If this fails & is just as bad as MW2 then RIP to being on top. but trust me if ill be right there with yall %!%#@$#@ on the release date of MW3...

Im watching right now... it looks interesting. It looks good so far
but what looks even BETTER!!!???

that Find Makorav (Indie film) trailer!!! 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If there is anything im looking forward to in Mw3 .. Its singleplayer! I love the MW campaigns. Extremely cinematic 
pimp.gif

Im watching right now... it looks interesting. It looks good so far
but what looks even BETTER!!!???

that Find Makorav (Indie film) trailer!!! 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If there is anything im looking forward to in Mw3 .. Its singleplayer! I love the MW campaigns. Extremely cinematic 
pimp.gif

Go back to your bum $%# battlefield thread you and December ...yall ain't changing nobody mind in this thread

Did you even read my post?

Go back to your bum $%# battlefield thread you and December ...yall ain't changing nobody mind in this thread

Did you even read my post?

O EM GEE @ Dat Indie Video...I Nutted 5 Times

N Damn Dey Goin All Out Wit MW3...Cant Wait Fa November
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

O EM GEE @ Dat Indie Video...I Nutted 5 Times

N Damn Dey Goin All Out Wit MW3...Cant Wait Fa November
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom