COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by PLVN

The F2000 is like the sorriest AR in the game.

Only in the hands of those who can't use it
grin.gif

Naaaaaaah...

The F2000 isn't returning? That was my favorite gun in MW2... never leveled up high enough to unlock it but whenever I could I picked one up
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I have never heard someone say this, ever. F 2000 is the worst AR I've ever used in any FPS that I can remember.

The F2000 isn't returning? That was my favorite gun in MW2... never leveled up high enough to unlock it but whenever I could I picked one up
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I have never heard someone say this, ever. F 2000 is the worst AR I've ever used in any FPS that I can remember.

I only used the aug bar and the rpd. I should've used the scar though. I heard it was like the 74u of mw2 but better.

I only used the aug bar and the rpd. I should've used the scar though. I heard it was like the 74u of mw2 but better.

Originally Posted by amel223

The SCAR was dope, my go to gun
smokin.gif
. The ACR was mad overpowered though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

The SCAR was dope, my go to gun
smokin.gif
. The ACR was mad overpowered though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

I dont know if this has been mentioned but i think its so lazy to use the exact same voices for things "uav online" and all that. I guess thats how they save money? recycling voices from MW2?

they sound like different voices from the videos ive watched that were posted here and when i play mw2

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

I dont know if this has been mentioned but i think its so lazy to use the exact same voices for things "uav online" and all that. I guess thats how they save money? recycling voices from MW2?

they sound like different voices from the videos ive watched that were posted here and when i play mw2

grin.gif
you must not have played MW2 that much cause the F2000 is trash

everyone knows that is the worst gun in the game

grin.gif
you must not have played MW2 that much cause the F2000 is trash

everyone knows that is the worst gun in the game

Dont knock the man for liking the gun
laugh.gif

Props to him for using it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thats like saying ur fav gun in blops is the uzi
laugh.gif

Cant even be mad ....

Dont knock the man for liking the gun
laugh.gif

Props to him for using it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thats like saying ur fav gun in blops is the uzi
laugh.gif

Cant even be mad ....

I tried to like the F2000. I really did...and I really didnt like it. 
laugh.gif

Its recoil is just way too crazy. 
sick.gif

On a side note, anyone see the new MW3 Xbox? $399 comes with 2 custom controllers, a headset, 1 month Live, and obviously MW3. Priced at $399, I was a PS3 only user til mine broke and ive been playing Black Ops on my brothers Xbox since. Ive grown to like the Xbox controller a lot, is that a good deal for the MW3 Xbox? Besides the 4gb $200 console, I have no idea about Xbox prices.

laugh.gif

sick.gif

On a side note, anyone see the new MW3 Xbox? $399 comes with 2 custom controllers, a headset, 1 month Live, and obviously MW3. Priced at $399, I was a PS3 only user til mine broke and ive been playing Black Ops on my brothers Xbox since. Ive grown to like the Xbox controller a lot, is that a good deal for the MW3 Xbox? Besides the 4gb $200 console, I have no idea about Xbox prices.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Ill say yea, they are charging $300 for the 250 GB console by itself while with this one you are getting all that plus it has 320 GB of space. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Ill say yea, they are charging $300 for the 250 GB console by itself while with this one you are getting all that plus it has 320 GB of space. 

f2000 took like half a clip with stopping power to kill someone
laugh.gif

but if your good with it then
pimp.gif
, from what ive been reading the mw3 ARs got a good amount of kick to them thats where the proficiency stuff comes into play

Back
Top Bottom