COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

f2000 took like half a clip with stopping power to kill someone
laugh.gif

but if your good with it then
pimp.gif
, from what ive been reading the mw3 ARs got a good amount of kick to them thats where the proficiency stuff comes into play

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I tried to like the F2000. I really did...and I really didnt like it. 
laugh.gif

Its recoil is just way too crazy. 
sick.gif

On a side note, anyone see the new MW3 Xbox? $399 comes with 2 custom controllers, a headset, 1 month Live, and obviously MW3. Priced at $399, I was a PS3 only user til mine broke and ive been playing Black Ops on my brothers Xbox since. Ive grown to like the Xbox controller a lot, is that a good deal for the MW3 Xbox? Besides the 4gb $200 console, I have no idea about Xbox prices.
Ill say yea, they are charging $300 for the 250 GB console by itself while with this one you are getting all that plus it has 320 GB of space. 

id say yeah too, its like your getting a controller and 70gb extra space for 35$...unless theres a price drop 
but you can find a glossy 250gb that they are trying to sell out to make room for the new matte 250gb on sale somewhere bb was giving a 75$ gift card with it last week 

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I tried to like the F2000. I really did...and I really didnt like it. 
laugh.gif

Its recoil is just way too crazy. 
sick.gif

On a side note, anyone see the new MW3 Xbox? $399 comes with 2 custom controllers, a headset, 1 month Live, and obviously MW3. Priced at $399, I was a PS3 only user til mine broke and ive been playing Black Ops on my brothers Xbox since. Ive grown to like the Xbox controller a lot, is that a good deal for the MW3 Xbox? Besides the 4gb $200 console, I have no idea about Xbox prices.
Ill say yea, they are charging $300 for the 250 GB console by itself while with this one you are getting all that plus it has 320 GB of space. 

id say yeah too, its like your getting a controller and 70gb extra space for 35$...unless theres a price drop 
but you can find a glossy 250gb that they are trying to sell out to make room for the new matte 250gb on sale somewhere bb was giving a 75$ gift card with it last week 

I was bored, watching a pub stomping video by one of the youtube commentators and he was talking about mw3. According to him mw3 should be the hardest COD to date. And he also said that mw3 is going to have a lot, a lot of "head glitching" spots. I have absolutely no idea what he means by "head glitching" though. You guys know?

I was bored, watching a pub stomping video by one of the youtube commentators and he was talking about mw3. According to him mw3 should be the hardest COD to date. And he also said that mw3 is going to have a lot, a lot of "head glitching" spots. I have absolutely no idea what he means by "head glitching" though. You guys know?

There's so many reasons for me to not want to play or own this game. And I'm willing to overlook just about all of them...except one. I really wish we had dedicated servers. I'm not sure I can take another season of the nonsense. And BF3 is looking real sexy.

There's so many reasons for me to not want to play or own this game. And I'm willing to overlook just about all of them...except one. I really wish we had dedicated servers. I'm not sure I can take another season of the nonsense. And BF3 is looking real sexy.

Originally Posted by amel223

head glitching is when you hide behind an object and can see the opponent but they can barley see your character

head glitching is when you hide behind an object and can see the opponent but they can barley see your character

you watching MarkofJ's stuff too 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

oh yea.  that's the one. 
laugh.gif

I watch a lot of markofj stuff, and fearcrads.  I kinda wish I came onto their videos earlier. 

Back
Top Bottom